Chapter Seventeen: Meet the Girls

Kylie taps Kai on his shoulder, "Yan and I have to go somewhere, but we'll be back."
     "Alright, Kylie," Kai says.
     Yan and Kylie head down the elevator and to the main floor. They walk out the door. Kylie pulls out her sword as it turns into a motorcycle. Yan presses the jewel on his bracelet again and a robotic samurai suit flys from above. They mount the vehicles and zoom into the direction of the Birchwood Forest.
     When they get there, their vehicles disappear. They walk up to a group of girls. Kylie and Yan run up to the girls.
     "Kylie! Yan!" one of the girls say. She had a light brown or dark orange hair color. Maybe strawberry blonde. She was wearing a blue komono that looked like Kylie's but a different color. 
     "Jane!" Kylie runs up to the girl in blue.
     "We thought you would never had made it," another girl says. This one was wearing a green komono and had blonde hair.
     "We're here now, Lori," Yan says. The two other girls stood behind Lori. One had black hair and a dark grey komono. Another was wearing a white komono with really light blonde hair.
     "Zay, we found out what's happening to Zane," Kylie says.
     "Really? You did?" the girl in white smiles.
     "You remember seven years ago when he..." Yan trails off.
     "Yeah," Zay says. "I remember."
     "They told us that Zane is living in their computer system and they're trying to bring him back," Kylie says.
     "Really?" the girl in grey asks.
     "That's right, Nicole," Zay smiles. "They're gonna bring back Zane!"
     Nicole smiles a little bit, "That's probably the best news I've heard in the past few years." Which was true. Just a couple years ago, Lori's mother and father passed away, along with her uncle. It really wasn't just her family. They were their mentors and trainers.