Seven

We covered up the fact that we found that secret bunker next to the training room. We left the room and went exploring around the place even more. We scanned around the different rooms and the open space filled with so much stuff. There was even a weapons room. I got too carried away by being amazed by everything here that I bumped into someone and they dropped some glass on the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I apologized and they just huffed at me. The crazy lady came over then.

"If you two want to be useful then stay out of the way." She pushed us away from the lazy I bumped into.
"So sorry Gretchen." She apologized to her on my behalf, even though I had already said sorry.

"Then why did you bring us here? You don't want us to explore the place. You injured me so I clearly couldn't leave. Who are you?"

"You're here so I can protect you." She responded. Do you smell that? Bullshit.

"Bullshit." I moved myself away from her grip.
"You kidnapped us and fucking shot me in the leg and want to just keep us here as prisoners I-" before I could continue speaking she stabbed me in the neck with a needle and injected some substance into me.
"What the fu-" I tried to talk but I was out like a light. Everything was black...

~ a few hours earlier ~

I strained open my eyes and I was staring up at a white ceiling. Once my eyes adjusted I shot up but my neck and head were in so much pain. I stared around and I was in a room. I was on an uncomfortable bed locked in a room.

"Where am I?" I yelled out in hopes that someone would hear me.

"This is the only way I could protect you." I heard a voice through a speaker in the room. I turned around and saw the crazy lady behind some glass. I ran up to it and hit the glass. Yeah, like that's going to do anything y/n.

"Hey. Crazy lady. Let me the fuck out of here." I yelled at her aggressively. She just shrugged her shoulders at me before placing her finger on a button.

"You can call me mom." Was all she replied with. I hit the glass again.

"Let me out." I yelled out again and she clicked a different button and mouthed the words:

'I can't hear you' gesturing to her ear. What a fucking bitch.

"Let me out or I swear to god I will break every fucking bone in your body." I hit the glass again.
"Let me go."
"Crazy lady. Don't fucking walk away from me." I yelled out even though she probably couldn't hear me.
"Come back here." I hit the glass again but she already walked out. Leaving em alone in this empty room. There was nothing but a bed in here. What was I suppose to do?

After a few moments of being in this, I heard knocking on the glass. I stared up to see Finn looking through the glass. He was yelling something but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

'I can't hear you' I mouthed to him and saw him mouth the word 'what' to me. I mouthed it again and he picked up this time. He stared around and found the buttons, he clicked one and then held another in.

"I'm going to try and get you out of there." I heard through the speakers. He ran over to the door and tried to open it but I think he was unsuccessful because he ran back to the glass.
"It requires a handprint to open. I don't know what to do." Finn placed his hand on the glass and I placed mine over his.

"I do." The crazy lady appeared out of nowhere and held a gun to Finn's head.
"Step aside lover boy or you'll be put in your own cell too." She demanded. Finn held his hands up in surrender.

"What do you want from us?"

"I want you to stop going through my stuff and stay put." The crazy lady yelled at me. So, the bunker was hers.

"And you don't want me to tell your crew that you've been doing research behind their backs." I smirked at her and she narrowed her eyes at me.
"I saw everything." I stepped closer to the glass.
"Mother."

Authors note: two updates in one day. Who is this mollie? Not proof read again because I'm getting so lazy (that hasn't changed)