Eighteen / a message from maya (mollie's sister)

a message from maya:

hi, i'm maya, mollie's sister. i have her account password and got a lot of messages asking me the ending to this book. mollie passed away during a serious surgery she was having a few months ago, not from suicide like i heard. this book can't be completed by her but i did find her notes of the ending and things that would happen in this book and the third book she planned. i can't post this book chapter to chapter because she only has the chapters in note form but i can post the notes and the ending and then the entire plan for the third book of this serious.

do you want me to do that?

this was all she came up with for chapter 18 below with a note to herself at the end. i haven't edited anything except this note from me at the start.

what mollie wrote before she passed:

"Call me princess one more time I dare you." I could see the fear in Finn's eyes as he noticed the gun pointing his way. He held his hands up to his head and let out a scream of fear as I fired the gun...

He removed his hands from his face to see my gun pointing down at the ground, between his legs. I moved the position do my gun to the floor before I fired it because I'm not an idiot that's about to shoot Finn and get him injured whilst we're in hiding...

"You didn't shoot me." He placed his hands to his side and lowered his head down to the ground, letting out a huge sigh of relief...

"I'm not an idiot." I told him and walked away, placing my gun down on the side again.
"Honestly though, call me princess one more time and the next time that happens, the bullet goes straight through your skull." I told him and he sat up in fear again. I sighed out and went back to my cereal, pouring the milk over the contents in the bowl.

The rest of the day, Finn was quite quiet. Jack was out for the evening and Finn hasn't spoken to me since his defeat.

(For when you come back, this chapter and the next chapter most probably will consist of this: y/n and finn angry with each other I guess, y/n gets a text from jack anderson later on telling her to meet him at the car park because it's urgent. She gets there Ayla is dead next to him, jack gives her a pin on her shirt that looks like a microphone for singing into (turns out it has a hidden camera and mic in it) saying it's off Ayla (it's not). Jack accuses finn of killing Ayla but she doesn't believe it but plays along anyway. Cuts to third ppov of jack on the phone to someone saying y/n believed it and the other person on the line goes "great she's taken our bait." and then cuts to a flashback of jack killing Ayla, ayla: "what am i doing here jack? why did you want to meet? I don't want to talk to you" jack: "sorry, I didn't want it to end like this babe" and then shoots her. cuts to y/n back at the place she yells at finn "you're a ducking dickhead" but finn doesn't know what he's done. y/n makes a text and places her phone behind her and signals for finn to look in the mirror behind her. He does but he doesnt understand so she sends him the text message discreetly and he reads it whilst y/n does something so the "camera" doesn't prick up that finn read a message. message says "it was jack, he gave me a microphone pin." finn catches on and plays along with y/n whilst they scream and shout at each other. at night y/n places her jacket facing on the floor so all the pin will see is complete darkness. They text each other as they can't speak because of the pin. Jack grazer went home since his parents were getting suspicious. y/n and finn ask each other what they are going to do about the pin)