Ten

Authors note: Okay for the people that didn't read last chapter (or for people that read it but just want a catch up because I suck at updating) here's a small description (without the bad trigger warnings):

Basically, the woman that claims she's your mother went into your room to tie you up and taunt you with various methods (these methods were very descriptive and even made me feel sick to my stomach) until she got answers from you. You didn't give her any answer sis t the end of the chapter she gave you to the count of three until she killed you with the knife around your neck. It ended on the count of two and I left it open as a major cliffhanger. So here's the continuation for that in this chapter:

"One..." she paused and I just stared at her.

"Two..." she continued and I just shrugged. She was the only other person in the room with me now so I closed my eyes as I knew what was coming after. The feeling of the blade on my throat made me uncomfortable. But, I would rather die than give the woman I don't know answers to whatever it is she's after that I don't know the answers to.

She was going to kill me whether I knew them or not...

That part was obvious...

I squinted my eyes as I heard a loud noise. I jumped as I couldn't see what just happened and darted my eyes open. The blade fell from my throat and the metal was no longer jamming my wind pipe.

"Three..." I had never been more happy to see Finn standing there with a baseball bat. He smiled softly when he stared across at me. Why did he have to do that?

I smiled back because I was so relieved that he came to my rescue and I wasn't about to die in this awful place. He threw the bat on the floor with force and came over to me.

"Are you ok?" He grabbed my cheeks and cupped them tightly in his big hands, moving my head around softly so he can look at my neck. I didn't have a cut but I had a red line where the blade was sat against my flesh.
"Did she hurt you?" He asked straight after in a panic. All I could do was try and nod my head in his grasp. He stepped over the lady on the floor (whom he had just knocked unconscious) and made his way around the bed to untie my hands. He hesitated and I swallowed hard as I could tell he had just seen the deep cuts she left in my arms. They were still oozing out blood, I felt the liquid dripping down my skin...

I'm not going to lie to you, I felt dizzy now from the lack of blood.

I could feel Finn's fingers tremble to untie the ropes around my wrists. I heard ripping after but didn't know what it was. I pulled my arms back around to the front of me so I could take a look. I could see how much of a mess the demon lady made to my flesh. One wound looked as deep as a bullet wound and my flesh was all battered and covered in deep red liquid...The fresh wounds were open and exposed to the particles and chemicals in the air...

All I knew was they STUNG LIKE HELL...

"Don't move." Finn demanded so I stopped moving my arms to investigate them and just watched as he encased the section of my right arm with the deepest wound in cloth, applying pressure to it.
"Hold that there for a second." He commanded and I did as instructed. I noticed him rip another section from the top of his shirt, leaving the top of his chest exposed like guys do when they leave the top few buttons of their shirts unbuttoned. I had to stop myself from looking because it was my weakness...

Finn covered up another deep wound on my other arm and pulled the piece of cloth tight around my skin. He tied a knot in it using the ends of the cloth before moving onto the piece I was still holding and repeating the same process.
"Can you stand? We don't have much time until she wakes up." Finn asked and grabbed my hands, helping me to my feet. I tried to stand as he released my hands but my legs felt like jelly and I stumbled forward until I fell into his arms. He caught me and helped me back up, still holding his arms around me. Even being trapped in this place for a day and all the running around and exercise we've done today; Finn still managed to smell like cologne!

"Finn, I feel dizzy." I surrendered. I wasn't usually like this. I wanted to be independent and be strong but the dizzy feeling possessed my body and I couldn't do anything else but surrender to it...

"You've lost a lot of blood y/n." He told me. Yes, thank you captain obvious. I was struggling to keep my eyes open but I knew I had to...
"Shit, y/n can you still hear me?" I faintly heard Finn yell. The color felt like it was completely draining from my face and my limbs felt like the were becoming paralyzed...
"Y/n hold on..." My eyes were getting too heavy that I had to close them, I didn't have the energy to keep them open any longer and not dis I have the energy or strength to stand my own weight. All of my body weight was resting against Finn's body...

My vision was completely blacked out and my hearing was blurring...Finn was trying desperately to tell me something and I felt movement or like I was moving but I couldn't hear or feel a thing...I heard a blurred voice and then a ringing sound...

And then...

Complete silence....

Authors note again: Please don't rip my head I finally updated again after almost a month! 😂