Nineteen

maya here again, posting mollie's notes for chapters:

End of chapter eighteen consists of a flashback of jack killing ayla. For this chapter cut back to y/n after she met with Jack when she was given a pin by him. She goes back to where Finn is. She yells at Finn "you're a ducking dickhead" but finn doesn't know what he's done. y/n makes a text and places her phone behind her and signals for finn to look in the mirror behind her. He does but he doesnt understand so she sends him the text message discreetly and he reads it whilst y/n does something so the "camera" doesn't prick up that finn read a message.

Message says "it was jack, he gave me a microphone pin." Finn catches on and plays along with y/n whilst they scream and shout at each other. - Don't know how long this will go on for in the chapter.

At night y/n places her jacket facing on the floor so all the pin will see is complete darkness. She's suspicious that Jack is watching her obviously.
Y/n and Finn text each other as they can't speak because of the pin. Jack grazer went home since his parents were getting suspicious. Of him staying out at  night all the time.
y/n and Finn ask each other what they are going to do about the pin. They bounce ideas back and forth.

They agree to keep on faking not knowing that the pin is a camera just so Jack wouldn't get suspicious.