Issa A Deal

( let's pretend that Mingi has an actual sister, even though I heard he had an older brother,okrru)

'ouhs' and 'ahs' were heard throughout the room after the deafening shriek of the dark blonde girl. Everyone clutched their hands to their ears, not expecting her to be so loud. For a second she even heard an you gonna live with this loud ass bitch  and she was not really offended knowing who the words belonged to.

" I am not moving in with total strangers, don't get me wrong but I prefer personal space over my safety! " She forced a smile at the tall boy across her and flipped her hair. The sister sat down next to Mingi, laughing out loud, honestly Trinity didn't like this girl already, maybe she was worse than the brother.

" Little girly, we are not moving in with you! We are gonna be your next door neighbours! " The girl chuckled to herself, I swear to God I am about to blow your throat up for making such noise  Trinity thought for a second.

As if almost everyone could read the atmosphere and the lightning between the two, one thing got very clear, Mingi couldn't read the atmosphere around him even if his life depended on it.

" It doesn't make it better that I still have to see your faces, everyday! " Mingi's sister raised her eyebrows and leaned over the table, at the same time Trinity darkened her gaze upon her and then eyeing Mingi, she raised her eyebrows at him.

" I guess I will see you around! Miss and Mr. Mingi! " Trinity stood up angrily and tried to stomp out, when she beard her voice again.

" I actually have a name Miss Trinity or should I say Desna Schultz! It's Sihyeon! Song Sihyeon, an actual real name! ". She stood up straight and proud, everyone widened their eyes, some of them confused at the new name.

" Wait your actual name is Desna? " Confused San asked her quietly but she had already stormed out of the living room and soon enough the loud bang of a door could be heard across the whole flat.

" Her name is Desna! Desna Schultz! " Sihyeon sat down besides Mingi, him confused looking at his own sister for good solid seconds, before glancing around the room, Wooyoung shrugged his shoulders.

" There are some things we didn't know about her! The name "Trinity" was given to her when she was born, but she chose the nickname Trinity after she started doing kickboxing! She is one of the best in Europe, has won the German national cup. The girl literally can protect herself! Y'all were too dumb to look in deep enough in her story! " Hongjoong silently told the confused teenagers not looking up and still swirling his knife in his hands.

" But why would she not tell us? " San asked again.

" Would you tell anyone about your skills when everything around you is about survival?." Mingi said sternly, standing up he grabbed his coat and went after the girl, he heard his name being called out for once by his sister, but he didn't really care.

She hated those moments, she thought she had hidden everything she could, she thought she could just enjoy her life for once without being judged in for a second.

She quickly stormed to the nearby park, looking around it was getting dark so no one really occupied the place around December.

She say down on a cold bench, clutching her legs together and putting her hands in her pockets. A fluffy material covered her chest area all of a sudden, she looked up to see Mingi, standing over her.

" Don't run away, I just came to talk! " She relaxed her body, clutching what seemed like a big scarf to her face, smelling the manly scent on it, she guessed it belonged to him. For a second a tingling sensation run down from her chest down to her stomach and she felt electrified something  she had never felt before.

" Desna? Or do your prefer being called Trinity? " Mingi asked her silently as they both way he'd the sky slowly  becoming darker and the street lights brighter.

" People know me with Trinity, I would prefer that, besides it would be a little crazy, telling one of your best friends that the name you had before is not your true one! " She smiled to herself, no one really understood the atmosphere between the two, one minute they were biting each other in the soul and the other they were having such chill conversation, but no one of the both mind, they kind of gotten used to it.

" How long had you been training before you left the sports? " He asked calmly, snuggling his nose in his black coat and closing his eyes for comfort.

" Hm? Maybe since childhood, my parents were pretty open-minded about that, they didn't have a problem with me doing such a harsh sport. They even gladly agreed when I pointed out two fighters in the TV and told the both I wanted to do it. " He nodded most of the time, the moment she wanted to make sense with her talking as if telling her I understand.

" Should I be afraid of you? " Mingi laughed to himself, and for a second the adrenaline rose up in both teenagers, she loved competing and her competitive side was kicking her from the inside.

" Don't try me! "

" Hey hey! I was accepted in the Wild's High! Who do you think I am? " He nudged her in the waist, putting a little pressure but she clenched her muscles.

" I said don't try me! We are having a chill conversation, you don't want to bring out the warrior inside of me. " She smirked to herself, honestly there was no way someone could stop her now, she just wanted another nudge and in that moment she would agree to give him a nice match, she just wished to beat the crap out of him.

" Come on! Desna! " Mingi teased her and she thanked whatever was up there, she finally got the message, oh he was getting a fight.

She threw off the scarf from her neck and threw it at him, they both flew up from the bench, looking each other in the eyes as the ice and the fire.

" A math tomorrow? " Mingi's left eyelid twitched at the excitement.

" Six! I will fight anyone and everyone, whenever and how much! "

" If you win over Hongjoong and than me, I will do whatever you wish for! " Mingi pointed out her hand for a shake.

" And I get a wish to Hongjoong too! Besides, I am too lazy to do some laundry myself and those assignments are killing me sometimes! " She took his hand and shook it firmly, closing a deal.

" Deal! " They both said in unision.

" I am a Taekwondo fighter! Hongjoong is in street fights, you don't stand a chance! " Mingi smirked to himself and clutched her hand trying to scare her. All of a sudden she squeezed tighter that made Mingi scrunch his eyebrows.

" I am a kickboxer and in Muai Thai! You are the one who doesnt stand a Goddamn chance! " She finally let go, swirling around and strutting off to her dorm in way better mood. Mingi's poor hand he needed some ice by the time he got home.