Beat you (p.2)

Mingi bit the inside of his cheek, boiling anger inside his heart, his eyes darkened as he mentioned Hongjoong and San to come over to him, telling them both about the conversation he just had with Trinity, in the back a dark limping body laid, his eyes wet from crying, his hands clutched to his stomach, whimpering in pain. Mingi casted a short blick at Yeosang, his confused mind and his pained form.

" Bring her here! " That was the only thing he had said before he dismissed the two. San casted a short blick at Hongjoong, Hongjoong had his eyes scrunched, he didn't understand Mingi sometimes, he would be a total sunshine, acting kind, helping people and being all smiley, but once it was about someone disobeying him or not agreeing with him, his dominant leader character would kick in and make him boil with unnecessary anger and frustration.

He didn't understand Mingi at this moment either, he knew deep down in his heart he adored and liked Trinity a little, but this time he wasn't acting like himself. Sorry Mingi, this time I will also be disobeying you, it's just my morals.

Hongjoong rolled his beloved knife in his hands and pulled out his phone, calling Anna immediately, he told her to give Trinity the phone, he wanted to make sure no one guessed what he had in his mind.

" Hongjoong? Is that you? " Her calm voice asked through the speaker.

" Yeah, make sure you are alone in the room! " Trinity didn't even ask any questions before she dashed to her room, excusing herself from Anna who just shrugged.

" Mingi did take Yeosang, you might know that already! " He stated, continuing: " after he brought Yeosang here, he demanded he told him about his owner or the leader, he asked and asked questions for several hours, I wanted to reach out to you and tell you this beforehand but I knew you were asleep, you weren't answering any calls, I realised you might have been still very tired! " Trinity told him to go on, getting suspicious as to why was Hongjoong, the guy who didn't really like her, calling her.

" After yeosang's continuous denials and refusals, Mingi started to fight with him physically, on a mad heart he managed to tackle him to the ground and beat him till he couldn't recognise him on his face, the guy was struggling and I wanted to help and stop Mingi, after that he threatened me. " Hongjoong sighed out as he talked to her trough the speaker.

" What should we do now? I mean, I could always go out of the city, but I don't think that's necessary, he would still find me anyway, I will come and talk to him! He won't be able to do much to me! " Trinity answered back, talking in a sure and confident tone.

" Believe me, all this tournament from Yeosang must mean something, he must be hiding something from you and that something is very serious if Yeosang actually went on to come to You, Mingi is too ruthless, he would still manage to do something, he will make sure to get all the info out of the guy! "

" Ugh, Hongjoong you make it seem as if he would kill me! Just talk to him and I do know make sure he tits calm when I come, I will come and i will talk to him, I can handle him by myself. " After long planning they both finally hung up and went on to do their jobs.

Trinity walked to her room, grabbing several of her silver rings and putting them on.

" What will you do? I mean, he is still a man he would still be a little stronger than you! " Anemona walked with her in her room, examining her friends actions.

" That's why I have a plan baby! " Trinity smirked as she hid her rings behind the black boxing gloves, it would sting like a bitch to be Mingi that evening. 

A/N: a lil' update before I start another big chapter, so sorry for writing little chapters sometimes but I just want to make sure that I have good cliffhangers ;). I will make sure to update these days.
Vote comment and share, your comments and votes give me inspiration.