The November Frostbites (p2)

( I just noticed that I started writing in second person instead of the third one and I am confused myself. )

"Does your father own them anything? Did you do anything? " San asked the confused girl as he opened the laptop again, thinking to himself why he had closed it in the first place.

" Since I left my parent's house to come here, I haven't heard of my father having any contacts with them, there was never a moment when I thought about him having any problems, he usually wants to avoid them all the time. " San nodded at her response, Mingi didn't say anything and just started to brainstorm, looking around in the room, looking in the void.

" My father told me to move out, but I guess you guys already know that, he told me that they are coming for me, but why me, why not just go to him, if they have any problem. I don't really understand. " The girl scrunched her nose and threw her hair behind her back. Mingi noticed how her fingers combed trough her hair, the way she touched the hair and the way her nails naturally were colored in pink.

He looked away and tried not to think about anything, other than why was one of the biggest clans in the world after this girl.

" I would offer you a place over my apartment, but I don't know if you would feel comfortable around me! O-of course it is your choice where you move! " San spoke up all of a sudden, you thanked him and touched his hand across from the table. Of course she didn't miss out the eyebrow raise of a certain tall boy in the room. She smiled to herself as she notice how San lowered his head at the mere physical contact.

" Anyway! I would like to start leats talk to your father about things. Now that we are aware that your father might be connected with us, I would talk to the HQ, they would definitely help you, I mean after all you are the daughter of one of our partners. " Mingi had switched to a serious tone in just seconds, his posture and aura changing with it. You scrunched your eyebrows at him, wondering what had gotten into him.

" Okay! " You sighed out as you stretched your arms in your chair, looking Mingi in the eyes, you proceeded to ask him questions about the class.

" You should definitely start enjoying yourself in the Uni, after all, if we really prove that someone serious is after you, you will need to drop out immediately. " He spoke with a serious face again, San quietly nodding at his statement.

" Wait what? Me leaving the university I have worked so hard for to get in? Yeah! No! I am not stupid! " She huffed out angrily and crossed her arms over her chest.

The tall boy infront of her stood up and leaned towards her, putting his finger under her chin and bringing his face closer to his.

" You gotta do what I say! Pretty cheeks! " He let go of your chin as he signed San to stand up and go out of the apartment with him. You followed the two boys behind, waving silently at San as he got lost in the corridor of the apartment.

Not like you won't do that what I say she thought to her self.

[ I know I know a short ass update, but I just couldn't think of anything else, I do have some ideas, but just to make sure y'all, the November frostbites chapter is finished I will soon start with a new one, bare with me, life is getting out of hand all of a sudden . Luv u ~ anti]