The Stench of Annoyance

She hated this moment, moments like those, where she was left without a choice, aching heart, tears ready to be cried but yet they never came out of her eyes and stained her cheeks, at this rate she was used to it, she was used to being used, she was used to being alone and being left alone, she was used to getting cheated and getting the short end at everything. She was miserable as she thought.

She had tried so hard to fix her life, got herself up in her own two feet left the house she loved so much, moved out and decided she would now control her own life. Not that she didn't love her parents but she thought it was best if she took things in her own hands.

She had studied, applied, cried, stayed up late, got accepted and cried again but this time because of the joy. She fixed her attitude towards things and she fixed herself, mentally and physically. Worked out hard and got the body she always wanted. She didn't have a big chest or more, she didn't have chest at all, she didn't even feel bothered, there was  another part on her body that was plump already so that was already satisfying.

She is mesmerizing, but simple, she doesn't wear much revealing things but any boy in the university would give their everything just to have the pleasure of taking her clothes off.
She knew what kind of effect she had, she knows, but she rather concentrate on her studies and make a living later.

But unfortunately God made her very childish and naive for this world. She fell in love 
And got her heart broken, again
...

She decided she would be heartless from the day her ex boyfriend had dumped her with a girl in a club. Just for some ten minutes fun he ruined a half a year relationship, which he swore his name on, would last forever.

" Hey Trinity, wanna go out this Friday, you know for that new sci-fi movie? " Of course you want to see that new movie, just like anyone else, your eyes will accidentally fall on my legs and than maybe your hands, she thought.

"Sorry, but also for your information we have midterms next week and I just broke up with my ex boyfriend, I'd like to be left alone, but thanks so much " the boys face died down, as if his soul and sanity were sucked out of him together, he gave her a little nod and waved goodbye , not forgetting to mutter a "bitch " between his teeth, as he walked away.

Hm, pathetic, not like you come from someone less

She flipped her hir back and went in the big auditorium to sit down in the far back,.her boyfriend had already found  new "love of his life" and was all over her, poor girl, she will face reality very soon.

" Hey mind if I sit here? " A voice deeper than the Mariana Trench spoke up besides her. She was so frustrated, Will they ever leave me alone? I am not going on anyone's stupid dates, call me a bitch but I fucking hate every one of you here. She looked annoyed and she was about to screech out an "Actually I mind" but closed her mouth when she saw who she was talking to.

Tall figure, black clothes, long black trench coat that suited his body so well, she had never seen clothes suit someone so good.

She whispered out a barely audible no and gulped as she looked him in the eyes.
He had such a bad boy aura with those cute baby boy eyes and lips.