The November Frostbites (p1)

It was one of those moments in the year when the nature was switching from one season to another, November was always unpredictable. Sometimes it was warm and sunny, sometimes it was rainy and windy, sometimes, it was just cold.

You had not changed your home yet as your father had told you several weeks ago. A certain someone was after you, he had said, but you still debated in your head who it was. You didn't worry much about it and continued on just living.

" You have stuff to do tonight? " Anna asked you as she sat down next to you on the couch.

" Hm, no, I don't think so, I just have some chapters to read and than I will just go to sleep. Anyways it's weekend starting from tomorrow, I wanna sleep. " You replied back and smiled at her. She sweetly smiled back and told you that she would be making dinner very soon.

You grabbed your phone and went on one of the social medias, when all of a sudden you heard a knock on the door. You suspiciously stood up and made sure it was not an unknown guy standing by the other side.

You opened up the door to be greeted by Mingi.

" Hey! Tri! Can I talk to you about something? " He pushed the door open to reveal San standing next to him with a laptop in his hands. He waved cutely at you.

" Sure come in! " You let the two in as you watched them take their shoes off. Mingi always with his black coat, revealed his broad shoulders and for a second you felt an itch in your chest.

The two sat down after greeting your roommate in the kitchen, she smiled at them and went out of the room, guessing whatever they had to discuss could have been private.

" So! What brings you two here? " Mingi smirked at your tone and put his hands on the table. Knocking on the wood with his nails he signaled San to open the laptop and show you a picture of a Japanese man, probably in his fifties or fourties.

" And who is he? " You asked confused.

" The guy is Ishikawa! The right hand man at Yakuza. He has been spying on our headquartes for sometime now! Considering the fact that almost all the children of Chil Sung Pa study at Yonsei, he had been sending in his men, he thought we wouldn't notice! " San chuckled to himself as he showed you photos of some familiar students at the campus.

" Kang Yeosang, he was one of the men of his, he had been brought in the university by bribing the council of Yonsei, he had been studying at the Nagoya university before, but he was just transferred." Mingi continued talking after San and showed you the picture of the boy, who you had seen many times, maybe too many times around the campus.

" We had been around here for quiet a while now and even went to the same school together! But no one was sent in by the gang! Do you actually grasp what I am about to say? Do you understand ? " Mingi leaned back in his chair and looked at you with half lidded eyes. You parted your lips to say something but nothing came out. Honestly everything was getting too suspicious and you were getting more and more impatient by the second.

" No just, Song Mingi, get to the point! " He smiled at you and came closer to you again.

" The moment you came to Korea was the same moment they started gathering around here, kitten! " He winked at you and for a second you froze, not because of the information he just gave you, but because the way he said "kitten" made you shiver. His voice fell even deeper with an octave.

" Wait what? " Mingi noticed his effect on you and leaned back again, putting his hand up to his mouth and smiling silently.

" They might be after you, and judging by the call your father gave you, everything comes to you, they are after you, the Yakuza. " San repeated Mingi's words and closed his laptop. Jealousy was dripping from everywhere in his heart, as he had seen how you flinched when Mingi called you his pet name.

" But, why? "

[Anti] little update so that I don't lose the track and inspiration. Writer's block has been getting to me too soon.