The Meeting pt.2

Deal, that's how their conversation had ended when Trinity and Yeosang parted ways. In hopes that in several hours a heart would get its answers while the other would get its revenge over the family.

The room was dimly lit, it was the same room where the couple San and Wooyoung controlled the technical side. San sat in the large soft chair, Wooyoung in his lap, pulling his sweater pows.

Maybe the atmosphere changed when Mingi entered, everyone kind of awoke from their haze, this little bubble that the two had and Hongjoong sitting in the corner of the couch, just doing his old thing, rolling the sharp pocket knife in his fingers,  he had gotten some serious scars on his fingertips as he has had this habit for more than years, they all snapped out of their deep thoughts.

The student that everyone was sure was after Yeosang had been reportedly missing from the campus, he had been spotted several times around the halls where Trinity and Mingi have their lectures usually. Shoulder length jet black hair and his thin and sharp eyes, it was always easy to describe his features, he had his unusual charm to his face. He was Kiro, the son of Ishikawa's right hand man. He had been raised by Ishikawa as his own son and Yeosang knew of him very well. They practically grew up together and to be very honest Kiro never really fancied Yeosang, because of his ethnicity and Ishikawa's visible adoration towards him. He didn't understand why this man brought in a damn korean filth in the house when he could have chosen Kiro. That's how he thought his whole life. He hated him with his whole heart and this hatred grew with each passing day.

Kiro had disappeared in the deep streets of Seoul, the night of cold January, his leather jacket seemed so cold in other peoples' eyes that everytime someone saw what he was dressed in, they would shiver in his place. Kiro didn't mind being cold, he just didn't really care, his body was well trained and his immune system so strong right now he could have jumped in the cold water and he still wouldn't care.

The street gave off eerie feeling, the peril glow of the red neon sign on the bar gave the whole place even more mystery, the whole alley was pitch black, except this one place, that single neon red writing. Red Gold.

He entered through the door with a strong and serious step, he bent his body, his height didn't really cooperate with the ceiling. The man at the entrance nodded his head and let him in, the Red dragon tattoo on the man's hand visible as he pushed the curtains to reveal Ishikawa, seated in the black leather chair. The fog layered thick over his head, as the smoke coming from his mouth added even more to the already filled room, breathing was definitely hard. The always honored and the left hand woman of Ishikawa stood there her nose scrunched up as she smelt her hair once, realizing she had to take a good shower after she goes out.

" He was taken in by them! " Kiro sat down, raising his finger to sign the bartender, the bartender was also quick to bring him one glass of brown liquid, not sure tequila or liquor.

" How do you know? " Ishikawa inhaled the smoke once more.

" They have been spying on me. They know that I was sent by you. I am sure he would tell them everything. " Kiro took a big sip of his drink and raised his hand again, the bartender being  obedient, filled his glass again.

" Just because you have such hatred towards his roots Kiro doesn't mean he is bad, I have raised him as my one and only. I have raised him as my own son and gave him a damn house when he could have been on the streets today, I gave him a life and he won't do this to me! " Ishikawa pointed his finger outside, if Yeosang were there, he would have had his finger pointed at him definitely.

" Find my Son Kiro, and bring him here, with any means, alive. " Ishikawa blew out a smoke before he waved his hand off and continued smoking, Kiro huffed angrily and briskly stood up from his chair, bowing once he stormed out of the building, lightning up a cigarette himself. He had went in with hatred, in his heart towards Yeosang, in this room, but came out with even more.

" How you found any information about his mother, Nana? " Ishkkawa then whispered out after calming down.

" She is very near! The chance of her recognizing her son on the streets is very high actually, as she lives near the university's subway station. They could meet any minute. "

" Make sure that doesn't happen, yet! "

" Yes! " Nana nodded once as she walked out of the building as well, her polished black high heels clicking on the wooden floor, the sound piercing the quiet atmosphere.