The Beginning of the End

The whole train ride, San and Yeosang seemed to have gotten closer, something that would not be much pleasant in Wooyoung's eyes, he was of course a friend of San but what he felt towards him throughout the last year confused him and confused San as well.

The glances and the stares, the unusual caresses did not go unnoticed by San in any way.

Yeosang did not have any type of intentions with San, he did not interest himself in boys.

The scenery changed in front of the youngster's eyes, Mingi looked out of the window, observing some of the stations the train would stop at. Even though it was summer he was still wearing black clothes, black pants with a black matching shirt, and a single gold chain with a Leo zodiac sign dangling from his beautiful neck. Trinity had been sitting right next to him, looking out of the window as her eyes mindfully observed the people, even the ones that were on the train.

" What are you thinking about? " Mingi asked silently when the midday made the two boys tired and they fell asleep in awkward positions.

" Nothing, I honestly am thinking of nothing and that scares me, I do not know what to think of. " Trinity sighed out, finally able to talk with Mingi without others attaching some tags on their interactions. She looked at him for a second they both got lost in each other's eyes, and for a second she felt how the distance between them become shorter by second, but the situation they were in quickly woke her up and her cheeks heat up in red.

" Do not worry about anything, just think about the best outcomes this whole mission will have for us! " Mingi coughed out as he also looked away out of embarrassment. Trinity nodded and regained her posture, sitting up straight as her gaze again darted out of the window, viewing the trees and the clouds.

She did not notice how she ever so slightly would glance at the boy next to her, how his black shirt hugged his body and made it look beautiful, how overall his outfit was put together and his hair in a neat hairstyle. She was hoping she was not making the stares too obvious, Yeosang on the other hand, woke up not so long ago and observed very well how Trinity did not even look in his direction even once.

An artificial female voice rang throughout the train, "Busan, last stop" said the voice, signaling everyone to exit the trains. Trinity stood up first correcting her dress and looking at the other boys as they also picked up their belongings. Mingi put down Trinity's bag and followed her out of the train's exit.

The bright sun shone on all four of the youngsters, they all basked in the slightly salted air of Busan.

" Yeah, here is the moment when I say goodbye to you all and take a stroll for myself. " Trinity all of a sudden pushed the belongings in Mingi's chest and walked away from the group. Mingi's eyes unexpectedly widened and he ran up to the girl.

" wait wait, where do you think you are going? " Mingi stopped Trinity in her tracks, holding on her arm.

" To take a stroll around the city, honestly this is the longest I will probably ever be in Busan so. " Trinity smiled at Mingi, and for a second he would hear his heart do something, weird, something unexplainable.

" I don't think it is a good idea to do that. Since we are on a life-threatening mission. " San scratched his head awkwardly and looked at the couple to drop the suggestion and follow him to the meeting.

" Tell my dad I will be okay. " Trinity patted Mingi on the shoulder and waved a hand at Yeosang and San.

Mingi threw Trinity's bag at Yeosang and followed up with Trinity.

" Tch, who does he think he is? " Yeosang just retorted and followed San to the meeting.

" Where do you think you are going? " Mingi caught up quickly to Trinity, taking her hand in his and intertwining their fingers. The sudden contact made trinity blush, but she did not budge from the skinship and just continued walking slowly in the downtown Busan. 

" It has been long since I took a stroll like this, like just not thinking about anything and just enjoying myself. Forgetting all the worries in life, you know? " Trinity spoke calmly, looking up at the clear blue sky.

" Yeah, I know. Listen, Trinity. " For a second Trinity could feel her heartbeat in a weird way, the way her name fell from Mingi's tongue. " I thought maybe after all of this is over, we could go on a normal date. " Mingi breathed in quickly, his heart stuck in his throat.

" Ooh, is the notorious Song Mingi asking me out on a date? " Even though Trinity was now definitely sure she would have a heart stroke soon, she kept her cool. She knew this day would come once and she would actually have this conversation with Mingi.

" Well, yeah, I am! " Mingi scratched the back of his head nervously.

" I don't like fancy things. Just consider that! " Trinity laughed at MIngi's blushing face, an actual future gang leader was a blushing mess right in front of her, it made her feel proud actually having such power over this boy 

" Alright then !" The pretty Busan sun was slowly dipping under the waves, the pink and purple hue stretched over the city as a single couple walk down the streets hand in hand. 

A/N : did not proof read, please let me know if you detect any inaccuracies with the story and i will correct them