Chapter 7

Everyone cheered so loud. The cheerleaders believed that it was them who won. But we actually did.

        "Well. Obviously we know who won.", the principal said and Sherry was already walking up to Magcon who were sitting in a row of chairs in front of where the dance battle was. "Cali's dance team!", the principal said. Sherry's jaw dropped. Everyone cheered my name. Even Jack.

        Jack walked up to me with the rest of the group. "Great job.", he said.

        "Thanks.", I said with a smile. He introduced me to everyone from Magcon.

        "Is this the girl you were talking about earlier?", Matthew asked and I heard squealing behind me.

        "Matt. Shut up.", Jack mumbled.

        "Cali, we have to go. Team party. You coming?", Waverly asked as the team was already walking back into school.

        "Yeah. I'll be there in a bit.", I told her and she walked with the team.

        "Dude, are you gonna tell her.", Cameron said while walking up to Jack.

        "Oh yeah. So we are going to have a party for the new house. Super big, super cool, Tons of good people are gonna be there.", Jack said.

        "You're inviting me?", I asked, confused.

        "Well duh. You're pretty cool.", the blonde boy says. 

        "She probably knows already, Jack.", Matthew said.

        "Wait. Jack? and Jack? There are two?", I asked.

        "Yeah. Jack Johnson. Him and I are best friends.", Jack said.

        "Well. If you guys are best friends. I don't want to get mixed up. So do you have a nickname?.", I asked.

        "It's Johnson.", he said with a smile.

        "So can you come?", Jack asked.

        "I don't know. I have study group and I have a lot of homework. My mom too. Ugh. My mom.", I said. 

        "It's okay. I will ask her myself. I promise you you will go for sure if I ask for you.", Jack said.

        "I don't know, Jack.", I said while looking down at my shoes and Jack held both of my hands.

        "Pleeeease.", he squealed.

        "Fine. You can try. But I doubt she will let me go.", I said.

        "Yes. Okay. I will give you my number along with the others just in case.", Jack said.

      I had 14 new contacts. Who would've thought that I would be friends with all the boys from Magcon? Jack told me that he will wait for me in front of my class when I get out. I was walking back into class and the cheerleaders surrounded me around the hallway.

        "Give me your phone.", Sherry said and takes in from my hand.

        "What the hell do you think you are doing?", I said and walked towards her a little and Payton pushes me down to the ground.

        "Cameron Dallas in your contacts, huh? Oh, and along with all the other boys, huh?", Sherry said.

         "Yeah. What about it?", I asked, getting up.

        "I will need these for later.", she said and bites her lip.

        "He's too good for you.", I said and took my phone back. This time, I made sure to lock it.

        "What the fuck did you just say?", Sherry said and the bell rang. Students began to leave the classrooms, making the circle surrounding Sherry and I bigger.

        "I said that Cameron is too good for you. You don't deserve him. You want him for the fame and sex.", I said and Jack grabs my hand from behind.

        "Take that back, bitch.", Sherry said.

        "Don't you fucking say that to her. Back the fuck off.", Jack said and pulled me out of the circle. Jack pulled me to his car.

        "Thanks.", I said.

        "It was nothing. I don't want you to get hurt. She had a fist ready, Cali.", Jack said.

         "Thanks once again.", I said. Jack drove over to my house and said he was gonna try to convince my mom to let me go to the party.

        "Mom? I'm home.", I said.

        "Oh, that was fast.", she said while coming downstairs.

        "Yeah. I got a ride.", I said.

        "Oh. Who is this?", my mom asked.

        "Jack, Jack Gilinsky.", Jack said and hugged my mom

        "I'm Cali's mom.", my mom said.

        "Yes. Cali has told me so much about you. You have a nice house, Mrs. Smith.", Jack said with a smile.

        "Oh, please. Call me Laura.", she said while blushing. What a charmer.

        "Oh, so mom. Jack moved into the city recently and is having a house warming party with a few of his friends and I was wondering if I can go?", I said.

        "Sure.", my mom said.

        "Oh please mom please. I will do all the chores you want me to pl- did you just say yes?", I said. 

        "Yes. Jack seems like a nice guy. Just bring her home by 10PM.", my mom said to him.

        "I'll bring her home at 9:59PM if I have to.", Jack said smiling and my mom laughed.

        "Okay. You two have fun.", my mom said.

        "Bye mom.", I said.

        "Bye, Laura.", Jack followed. We left the house and we went to the party. How did Jack even do that?