Chapter 27

"Morning.", Nash yelled out to everyone. "Cameron is ordering room service so if you want any, you better run into his room and make it quick." I watched most of the guys, including Jack, try to squeeze into Cameron's room all at once.

        "So.. You left me in the middle of the night.", Johnson said behind me.

        "Oh. Yeah. Sorry.", I said and walked towards him. He smiled.

        "It's okay.". he said and hugged me.

        "I just didn't want Jack to assume that we have something going on.", I said. He let go of the hug and the smile on his face quickly disappeared.

        "Oh- oh yeah. Because nothing is going on.", he stuttered.

        "Johnson. I-"

        "No. It's cool. Um. I'm gonna go to Cameron's to order food. I'll talk to you later. Cali.", he said. He walked into Cameron's room as Jack walked out. Johnson bumped into Jack.

        "What's his problem?", Jack asked while walking towards me.

        "I don't know.", I said. Jack smiled and kissed my forehead.

        "You're so beautiful.", Jack said. My feelings immediately came back for Jack. I had to forgive and love him. 

        "Shut up.", I said and kissed him. The room service came and we all ate together. I looked up at Johnson, who didn't even touch his food.

        "Bro. You okay?". Jacob asked Johnson. Johnson looked up from his phone.

        "Yeah.", he said. He said it more like a question than an answer. About 15 minutes later, it was about time to leave. I quickly got dressed with Jack.

        "That's a cute outfit.", he said and spun me around to face him. 

        "I love you.", I said and smiled.

        "I love you too.", he said and kissed me. This kiss was different from the others. It seemed deeper and longer. Someone knocked on the door and Jack softly laughed. I grabbed my phone and Jack grabbed his and his card to the room. Everyone headed out and got into the Magcon tour bus. Everyone was doing their own thing. It got boring and the conference room still was thirty minutes away. Jack was holding me in his arms and was slowly falling asleep.

        "I'm gonna go to the restroom.", I said. Jack nodded and kissed me. I walked to the other side of the bus and opened the door to the restroom. There I saw someone in there laying against the wall with a beer bottle in their hand. It was Johnson. I quickly locked the restroom door.

        "Johnson. What are you doing?", I asked him. I looked down and there were five beer bottles on the floor.

        "Drinking my problems away.", he said and lifted the beer bottle to his lips. I quickly took the bottle from his hands. 

        "Johnson stop.", I said. He tried to grab the bottle but I drank it. I didn't know why.