Chapter 8

"The party is starting around five.", Jack said and looked at the time. "It's about three right now."

        "So what are we gonna do with the two hours?", I asked.

        "We are gonna stop by the house. The boys are there already. We will see what they still need. If they have stuff they need, we will grab some stuff from the store or something.", he said while focusing on the road. He's cute when he is focused on something. What did I just say?

        "Where's the house?", I asked while looking out the window.

        "Right here.", he said and pulled over to the curb. It was a big, white house with a big lawn. It looked like a mansion. We both got out of the car.

        "Wow.", I said.

        "I know.", he said. We entered the house and there was music on. There were so many decorations.

        "Hey guys.", said Matthew. Matthew hugged me and fist bumped Jack.

        "You guys are here. Great!", Johnson said while holding a beer. He hugged me and fist bumped Jack also. The smile slowly left Jack's face as Johnson left. 

        "Are you okay?", I asked and stood in front of him.

        "Yeah.", he started smiling and hugged me tightly.

        "Hey Jack.", Carter said while looking at a list.

        "Yeah. What up, Carter?", he said.

        "We need mor- OHH WHO'S THIS CUTIE UNDER YOUR ARM?", Carter asked.

        "Cali.", he said. I smiled and waved at him.

        "Ooh. You two. Mmm.", Carter teased.

        "Shut up and tell me what we need for the party.", Jack said and laughed.

        "We need more drinks. We are losing the beer because of Johnson and we need juice in case others don't wanna drink soda.", Carter said.

        "Alright.", Jack said. "See you in a bit." I stole Jack's keys from his hands and ran out of the house with them. He began to chase after me and tackled me down.

        "No fair. Your lawn is too big.", I said and we both laughed. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. He smiled and took the keys. He lifted me up from the grass. He's amazing.