Chapter 40

Six years later

        "And that's how I got my last name.. Gilinsky.", I said and looked at Jack. We were sitting right next to each other and his big hand held my little one. Jack was nervous to see my mom and her boyfriend's reaction.

        "That's absolutely adorable.", my mom said as she sat next to Bryan, her boyfriend of four years.

        "You two are too cute.", Bryan said. Lilianne, our three year old daughter, jumped on Bryan's back.

        "Piggy back ride again!", she squealed. Bryan began to run around the spacious house with Lilianne on his back.

        "She's noisy. I'm sorry.", Jack said. 

        "Just like your wife.", my mom joked.

        "Mom.", I groaned and laughed. Jack kissed my forehead. 

        "We will be going now. My friends want to meet Lilianne.", Jack said. Bryan came back and let Lilianne sit on the floor. She was laughing so hard that she fell over. 

        "Alright.", my mom said and opened the front door. I was going to carry Lilianne but Jack shook his head and carried her for me. I smiled and Jack handed me my purse. 

        "Bye mom. Bye Bryan.", Jack and I yelled while walking to our car. Jack was peppering Lilianne with kisses on our way to the car.

        "Daddy, that's gwoss!", she said and wiped her face while giggling.

        "Mommy doesn't think it's gross when I do it lower.", Jack said and looked at me with a cheeky smile. I hit his arm and he kissed me. I secured Lilianne in her car seat and Jack opened the passenger side door for me. He held my hand through out the whole ride back home. i turned around to check and Lilianne and she was fast asleep.

        "She's so cute.", I whispered.

        "She gets it from you, babe.", Jack said and kissed my hand. I smiled. We got to the house and it was all dark inside. I unstrapped Lilianne from her car seat. She yawned and made little noises while she was half asleep. I kissed her forehead and she woke up. Jack carried my purse and we walked into the dark house. The light turned on and everyone was there.

        "Surprise!", they all yelled. It was everyone from the original Magcon and I saw a girl with brown hair next to Sammy.

        "There she is! Can I hold her?", Cameron asked and hugged me. I nodded and he carried Lilianne to play with her with the rest of the boys. I walked over to Sammy and I saw Theresa. I looked at something that was shining on her ring finger and I smiled. I hugged her and Sammy. 

        "Congratulations!", I said. 

        "You too.", Theresa said and smiled. So that's how I met my husband and got my last name.

                                                                                     THE END