Chapter 38

"That was great.", I said and Jack rolled down all the windows. 

        "Guess what? Momma hit the jackpot.", I heard Theresa say. I turned around and she pulled out bottles and bottles of drinks from a black duffle bag.

        "Theresa, you're crazy. Put that shit down before someone sees.", I scolded. Jack grabbed my hand and I calmed down.

        "Cali. Chill out. I also found some goodies under Justin's bed.", she said. I turned around once again and Theresa held a huge ziplock bag of marijuana with a thick stack of rolling papers.

        "Theresa, put that shit down. I'm with Cali on this one.", Jack said. Theresa giggled.

        "Please tell me we are going to take a hit of this shit once we get to your place.", Theresa whined.

        "Fine but you better make the house spotless before another incident happens.", Jack said and parked his car in front of the house. Sammy helped Theresa pack everything up into the black bag. Jack and I got out of his car and I  took his keys from his back pocket and he turned around.

        "Why did you touch my butt?", he asked and playfully grabbed my arm.

        "I just wanted the keys.", I said out of breath from laughing.

        "What did you say?", he yelled and smiled.

        "I wanted the keys.", I said again. He threw me over his shoulder and opened the door to the house. He then threw me onto the large couch in their living room and sat on me.

        "Don't you ever touch my butt again or I will touch your's.", he said in a serious tone.

        "Okay..", I said and giggled.

        "But I am your boyfriend so I have permission to touch your butt anyways.", he said and slapped my ass then kissed me. He helped me up and we all went into his room. 

        "So are we hitting the good stuff first?", Theresa asked and pulled out the bag of weed.

        "Take it easy, Theresa. Cali just started drinking. Why don't we mix drinks tonight?", Jack asked. Theresa nodded and went downstairs with Sammy to make drinks. They quickly came back with a big glass jar.

        "This is my mom's recipe. Wine and ginger ale with frozen fruits as ice cubes. Try it.", Theresa said and poured me a cup. I took the cup and drank it. It just tasted like bubbly juice.

        "It's really good.", I said and Theresa laughed.

        "Good because I put a lot of wine in it and it still tastes like juice. Looks like we are getting drunk tonight.", she said and poured everyone a cup. I drank 6 cups of it and Theresa had to make more.

        "Take it slow, babe.", Jack said. My vision began to go blurry.

        "I'm okay.", I slurred. I kissed Jack and I didn't remember anything from there.