Chapter 34

I was about to leave but I got a call from someone. I took out my phone and answered it while walking.

        "Hello?", I answered.

        "I heard you got expelled.",  he said.

        "Hey Johnson.", I said in an annoyed voice.

        "Guess where I am?", he asked.

        "Um. I don't care.", I spat.

        "Ouch. I'm actually at the airport.", he said.

        "I didn't really need to know though so yeah.", I said and stepped off the school grounds.

        "You aren't even just a little bit curious?", he asked and laughed after.

        "Nope. What do you want? I thought you didn't want to talk to me.", I said.

        "Well. I might have said that I felt really sick but in reality I just got grossed out of Jack and Madison making out everywhere.", he said. I stopped walking. "Oh shit sorry."

        "I hate you.", I said.

        "Hey, I didn't mean it.", he said.

        "Don't you have something to sign? Or a picture to take?", I asked and opened my backpack for my keys.

        "Actually no. I'm gonna go home and have a personal party. Unless.. you want to come over?", he asked. I knew he was smiling over the phone.

        "Not interested.", I said and walked into my house.

        "Alright then. Bye.", he said. I closed the door and switched myself into some sweats. I sat in bed and watched Netflix for the rest of the day. I went downstairs every once in a while to get snacks or drinks. I took a nap from 2PM to 5PM. I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door.

        "Come in.", I said half-awake.

        "Did you get expelled?", my mom asked with a laugh.

        "Kinda but the principal doesn't know.", I said.

        "That's weird. Well what do you want for dinner?", she asked.

        "Anything.", I said.

        "What about pizza?", she asked and placed a box of pizza on my table. I opened my eyes and ran up to hug my mom. She was also holding a box of Caprisuns.

        "Thanks mom.", I said and smiled. I took the box of Caprisuns and left them on my table.

        "Okay if you need anything else, I will be downstairs.", she said.

        "Alright. Thanks again. I love you.", I said and she left my room. I closed my door and jumped on my bed. I grabbed the pizza and a Caprisun. I ate three slices and I was full. I got a text around 8PM from Johnson. I was in too good of a mood to not respond.

        Jack Johnson :
                Hungry. Wanna grab some dinner?

        Cali Smith :
                I have pizza.

        Jack Johnson :
                What the fuck. Come over right now. 

        Cali Smith :
                Bitch, who da fuck you think I am?

        Jack Johnson :
                I got Netflix.

        Cali Smith :
                On my way.

        I wore shorts and a cropped sweater. I grabbed the pizza and Caprisuns. I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys.

        "I'm going over to Johnson's place.", I said and slipped on my Vans.

        "Alright. Drive safe. I love you.", my mom said while watching tv.

        "Love you too.", I said and closed the door. I hopped into my car and put the food on the driver's seat. I got to the boys' house and Johnson opened the door. I grabbed the food and walked into the house.

        "You're the best.", he said and grabbed the pizza. He microwaved it and we went to his room to watch movies.

        "What movie is this?", I asked and laughed.

        "Toy Story 3.", he said and threw the crust of his pizza into the box.

        "Cute.", I teased.

        "It's manly, okay?", he said. He is adorable. I feel like I'm falling for him all over again.

        "Whatever you say.", I said and smiled.

        "How's Jack?", he asked. I knew he was still hurting. 

        "I broke up with him.", I said.

        "That's good.", he said.

        "I feel weird. Like he kept me sane or something.", I said and sighed.

        "I want to do that.", he mumbled.

        "Do what?", I asked him.

        "Keep you sane.", he said and looked at me. I looked at him. I closed the pizza box and put it on his table. I looked into his eyes again. He held my face and he knew I liked it when he did. I'm not dating Jack so I kissed him. He quickly paused Toy Story and kissed me back. He was a really good kisser. I guess one thing led to another.