Chapter 35

I woke up the next morning with my bare body in between Johnson's sheets. I looked over to him and he was also. So many thoughts were rushing through my mind. I sat up and covered myself with the sheets. I looked over on the floor and our clothes were scattered across his room. I wasn't regretting it, I was just confused. Did I lose my virginity? Most importantly, did I lose my virginity to someone I would want to stay with? 

        "Morning.", Johnson said. I looked over to him and he had the cutest smile on his face.

        "Did we.. you know?", I asked.

        "Yeah. It was great.", he said.

        "Can we talk about it?", I asked and leaned back on the headboard of his bed.

        "Yeah. What's wrong?", he asked and sat up.

        "Was that your first time?", I choked.

        "Why does it matter? I thought we adored each other and just wanted to take a break from reality.", he said angrily but softened.

        "Yeah but I also want to have my first time with someone special. Not that you aren't, but I'm just unsure.", I said and ran my fingers through my hair.

        "Yes. It was my first time..", he said and sighed.

        "Okay.", I said and took a deep breath.

        "What about you?", he asked.

        "It was my first time too.", I said and looked over to him. He smiled.

        "Thank god. I've found someone to finally stay with.", he said. I smiled and he kissed me. I wore my undergarments and one of Johnson's white oversized button ups. We made pancakes and ate them in bed.  We watched some random movie about Christmas.

        "So what are we doing later today?", I asked Johnson and he put his arm around me.

        "Well I'm going to a party. Do you want to come?", he asked.

        "I don't know. What is there gonna be?", I asked.

        "Well.. There are gonna be a lot of drinks.", he said and I looked at him.

        "You know you shouldn't be drink-"

        "I know, I know. But I haven't seen my LA friends for a while. Please?", he asked.

        "Fine.", I said and he kissed my nose.

        "You can meet my friends. They are really cool.", he said and I didn't respond. I was only going to take care of him if he drinks too much. We sat at home for a while. We got ready to leave and Johnson took me home so I could change. We pulled up to my house.

        "You coming?", I asked and clicked the seat belt.

        "No. I can wait here.", he said and fixed his hat.

        "Oh come on. Please? You can meet my mom and help me choose an outfit.", I begged.

        "Okay. Only for you.", he said and kissed me. I opened the door and my mom was watching tv on the couch.

        "Hey mom.", I said and she didn't respond. I walked closer to her and she was asleep. Johnson smiled and turned the tv off. I grabbed a blanket and tucked her in. I quietly pulled Johnson upstairs to my room. I grabbed my suitcase and took out my favorite shirts. Johnson sat on my bed and looked around in my room.

        "Okay. Which one?", I asked. Johnson stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

        "Well I think floral looks great on you. So the floral skirt with a black shirt.", he said and kissed me. I changed into the floral skirt and wore Vans that were a peachy color. Johnson took me to the party and fixed his hat again once we got there. I saw everyone on the front lawn holding red solo cups. It looked like a fraternity house. This must have been a college party.