Chapter 33

I got ready and went to school. I walked into the cafeteria and sat with Theresa.

        "There she is: Miss. Gilinsky.", she said and I smiled. 

        "Where's Andrea?", I asked.

        "I think she's coming. So why did you all of a sudden come to school? Magcon has a whole month still.", she said and copied someone's notes.

        "Do you really want to know?", I asked her.

        "I have the whole morning.", she said and pointed to her homework. Andrea came shortly after and I told them the whole story. 

        "What a dickbag.", Andrea said.

        "I agree.", Theresa said and handed a girl her notebook back. We all grabbed our backpacks and went to our classes.

        "I'll see you guys later. I have Mr. Hendersin's class.", I said.

        "Ew.", I heard Andrea say. Theresa gagged. I laughed. I walked into class late again. Everyone looked at me again. I sat at my seat that I still remembered.

        "How was your vacation, Miss. Smith?", Mr. Hendersin asked and everyone in the class laughed.

        "Great actually. I didn't have to sit in this lame excuse of a class.", I snapped back.

        "Excuse me?", Mr. Hendersin said and turned around.

        "Yeah, Patrick. You think your class is great? Well news flash, it sucks a lot of ass. So I'm gonna pretend my stomach isn't feeling well so I can go to the restroom when in reality I'm just gonna go sneak home.", I said and got up to leave.

        "You don't have to." he said. He held up a yellow paper. "You can go to the principal's office. Now you actually have a reason to go home." I walked up to him and grabbed the paper.

        "Even better.", I whispered and smiled. While I was walking to the principal's office, I got stopped by cheerleaders.

        "Oh, what do you bitches want now?", I asked.

        "You know what we want.", Sherry said.

        "Look. I have had a shit day. I'm gonna probably get suspended in thirty minutes and I will spend those minutes fucking you all up. So what the hell do you want?", I said and threw my backpack against a locker.

        "Peyton. Push her.", Sherry said. Peyton pushed me but I was still on my feet.

        "Oh because I'm so scared of Peyton after she stopped being my friend. Peyton can honestly kiss my ass because I have so much shit about her. So do you want to keep fucking sending her to push me around? It won't do shit unless you really want her to leave the school because she's too embarrassed to show up. Maybe a little birdy told another birdy all her dirt and the whole school ended up finding out. Who else do I need to fuck with?", I said. Peyton stepped back.

        "What about her? What do you know about her?", Sherry said and pointed to a brunette to her left.

        "Aw. It's the Olivia Williams. Olivia, I have you know that everybody fucking hates you. You're a stupid rich girl that honestly no one cares about. Did I also say that you are a prissy bitch? Oh yeah. People say that about you also. So who else do I need to tell the truth to?", I yelled. Peyton and Olivia left.

        "What do people say about me?", Sherry asked.

        "Oh. Do I have a lot of shit to tell you? Every guys says your hand jobs are second hand and that you are such a slut. Do I need to say anymore?", I asked. Sherry punched me and I screamed loudly on purpose. Our principal quickly came out of her office and pulled Sherry off of me.

        "What is happening here?", the principal yelled.

        "Mrs. Wright, I was just going to another class to take my history test that I missed and Sherry took my backpack and threw it. Then she started punching me.", I lied breathlessly and crumbled the bright yellow paper in my jacket pocket.

        "Cali, do you need the nurse?", Mrs, Wright asked. I coughed and cleared my throat.

        "I think I'm okay.", I said and limped to pick my backpack up.

        "Okay. Take the day off and come with me Sherry.", Mrs. Wright said and pulled Sherry into her office. Sherry turned around to look at me and I shrugged with a smile.