Chapter 22

Jack and I held hands while rolling our suitcases into the airport. We all went to a special room for celebrities that are getting mobbed. We got scanned and checked in. Matthew got a chance to get a picture of Jack and I from behind holding hands while walking. He captioned the picture: "Couple of the year, everybody."

        We boarded a private jet and Cameron told the pilot that we are heading to New York. The flight seemed to fly by only because Jack and I were watching Frozen together. He seemed to know all the songs word by word. I laughed so much that I woke up Matthew. I laughed into Jack's hoodie. He smiled and kissed me.

        "You're so adorable in a bun.", he said and flicked my bun, messing it up. I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder for the rest of the movie. When the movie ended, I looked up and Jack was passed out. I laid on his lap and fell asleep. I woke up just as our plane landed and Jack wasn't awake yet. 

        "Cali move, we are doing a smack cam.", Johnson said.

        "No. That's mean.", I said. Aaron held up a can of shaving cream and put it into my hand. 

        "3.. 2...", Matthew said and we all slapped Jack. Shaving cream was every where. 

        "What the hell.", Jack said and wiped his face.

        "It was Cali's idea!", Sammy said. Jack smacked me with the rest of the shaving cream and I screamed. He thought I was hurt and picked me up.

        "No no no. I'm sorry.", he said and kissed my forehead. I pouted and slapped him lightly. The pilot handed Jack and I towels to wipe off the shaving cream. We got our bags and fans were waiting outside already. It was really cold in New York. Many fans took pictures with the boys as I awkwardly stood there alone. Matthew stood with me and didn't take any pictures with fans because he didn't want me to feel alone.

        "You know, you need to make a Vine account or something.", Matthew said.

        "I have one. I just don't really use it.", I said.

        "I'll shout you out.", Matthew said. I gave him my Vine username and I began to gain so many followers. We were escorted to a hotel near the airport. We went to a special floor of the hotel and we were greeted by a man that looked like he was in his 40's.

        "Hayes.", he said. Hayes hesitantly gave him a hug.

        "Robert.", Hayes tried to say enthusiastically. "You all know Robert.. Robert Beer. Madison's father."

        "Hayes!", I heard a girl say. We all turned around to see who it was. It was Madison. He ran into his arms as if she was at a meet and greet. She finally let go after what felt like 10 minutes.

        "Hayes. I hooked you all up. Got you guys the best hotel room of the place. Enjoy. If you have any questions, call me. You have my number.", he said and gave us 10 card keys to open the room. We all started walking to the room. 

        "Come on, Jack.", I said and took his hand. 

        "Maddie, honey. Let's go.", Robert said.

        "Daddy. Just a few more minutes. I'll be down in a few.", she said and Robert left to go to the lobby. Jack and I were about to get going but Madison walked over to Jack. Jack immediately let go of my hand. He looked at Madison in the eyes.

        "Cali, take my suitcase to the room.", he said with his eyes glued on Madison. Madison turned around and laughed at me. I willingly took his bags along with mine to the room. I turned around and he had his hands on her waist. I heard Madison say "I missed you." or something. I just kept walking.