It's time for you to find a king

Adam's POV

June 18th 1856: England

I was playing with my little sister in the garden. She was laughing of joy and she had a happy smile on her face.

(Adam and his sister Elizabeth)

"Adam!" said father. I knew I was in trouble. "I haven't done anything!" I replied. "Elizabeth, your dress!" said mother with a sigh. "Sorry mother!" she replied.

(Queen Mary and King Henry)

"It's time for you to find a king!" said father. "I don't want to get married father, I'm only seventeen!" I replied. "It's time for you to grew up and accepted some responsibility. It won't be as bad as you think!" he said. "Yes father!" I replied. "No more playing with your sister!" said Henry.

Elizabeth ran crying into the castle. "It's for your own good!" replied Mary. "But mother!" I protested. "It is you who will take over the throne when your father pass away. You must learn to behave like a real prince!" she said in a strict tone. "I promise!" I replied.

***

I found my sister in her room. She was sitting on her bed and brushed her doll's hair.

"Hey Liz!" I said. "Adam!" she replied and hugged me. "I will never stop playing with you!" I said. "But father said...!" she started. "I don't care what he says, I don't follow his stupid rules!" I said. Elizabeth laughed. "Thank you for being my brother!" she replied. "No one can tear us apart!" I said.

"Adam, you are invited to my tea party!" replied Liz. "How lovely!" I said. "Mr. Teddy can not wait any longer!" she replied. "Mrs. Lovett is so grateful that she was invited!" I said.

We played until our nanny called at us that dinner was served. We walked to the dining room and began eating.

Adam is an amazing brother to Elizabeth. I don't like their parens.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~