Simba is your friend

Mufasa's: POV

-Flashback-

July 18th 1842: Africa

I took Nandi to Pride Rock. She looked scared at the lions. A small lion went up to her and licked her hand.

"Don't be afraid, Simba is your friend!" I said calmly. "Nice to meet you, my name is Nandi!" I replied. Simba roared happily.

(Three years old Nandi)

Simba's mom greeted us welcome. "You are a beautiful lion, Sarabi!" I said and bowed. She gave him a smile as a thank you.

I bent down and kissed the top of her head. "I'll find a way to break the curse, I promise!" I said. Sarabi looked at me with sad eyes. "Don't lose hope dear!" I said. I gave her and a Simba a hug.

"Time to go home!" I said. "I want to be here with Simba!" replied Nandi. "We must be home before Kala!" I said. Sarabi growled angrily. "Come now honey!" I said and lifted up my daughter.

***

"I heard you talking about a curse!" said Nandi. "It's a long story!" I replied. "Why doesn't Sarabi like mother?" I asked. "I'll tell you when you're older!" I said. "Okay daddy!" she replied disappointed.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

What if Sarabi is Nandi's real mother and Mufasa's wife? But she was turned into a lion by Kala outta jealousy.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~