I'm a Prince

Tommy's: POV

I was in the school's library to study. I was reading about the 1800s on the internet. A article caught my attention. It was about the masquerade ball.

Queen Mary and King Henry arranged a huge masquerade ball for their son Adam Kingsleigh. He would marry King William, but he was in love with someone else. Thomas, a farm boy was executed same night. No one knows what happened to Adam, but rumors says that he took his life.

"Hey Tommy!" said Adam. "Hey!" I replied. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Study!" I said. "It's something I need to tell you!" replied Adam. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm a English Prince from 1856. I was sent to your time as a punishment, because I refused to marry King William!" he said.

"I read about you on the computer!" I replied. "I don't know what a computer is, but I'm glad you believe me!" said Adam. "I also read that a boy named Thomas was executed!" I replied. "He was my true love, but my partens would never allow a relationship with a farm boy!" he said sadly. "I'm sorry to hear!" I replied.

"You look like him, just like the headmistress resembles my mother!" said Adam. "I understand!" I replied. "I have to get back to my time!" he said.

"Are you leaving?" I asked. "I've a little sister and Thomas's sister needs a home!" he said. "But we've just met!" I replied. "I'm happy I got the change to know you!" said Adam. "You can't leave, not now!" I replied. "Why not?" he asked. "Because I'm in love with you!" I said and kissed him.

***

I met John on my way back to my room. He was holding a necklace in his hand.

"Is everything alright? you seem sad!" he said. "It's nothing!" I replied. "Is it about Adam?" asked John. "No!" I lied.

"I know you're in love with him and you don't want him to leave!" he said. "My private life is none of your business!" I replied. "I know more than you know!" he said with a smirk on his face. "Who are you?" I asked. He snapped his fingers and his disguise disappeared.

"I'm King William!" he said. "You let Adam's partens execute Thomas!" I replied coldly. "I had to!" he said. "How can you live with yourself?" I asked. "I need you help!" said Will. "I don't help a killer!" I replied.

He handed me the necklace. "This necklace is a time machine, I gave it to Adam!" said Will. "What do you want me to do?" I asked. "Destroy it!" he said. "But Adam can't return back to his time without it!" I replied. "Exactly!" said William.

"You don't want him to leave because you are so in love with him. It will broke your heart if he leaves. Poor little Tommy!" said Will with a fake sad voice. "Fine, I do it!" I replied. "Very good!" he said.

Don't do it Tommy, don't listen to William.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~