Our love was just a masquerade

Adam's: POV

We had our show tonight. Margaret played my mother and she did very well. Tommy played Thomas.

We had come to the part where Tommy would be executed. A man came out and he was holding a sharp sword in his hand.

"Please, don't kill him!" I begged. "You should have chosen me instead!" he said. "You can stop playing John or should I say King William!" I replied. He showed his true self. "I really am King William and Adam is a prince from 1856!" he said.

"Leave Adam alone, he hasn't done anything!" replied Margaret. "We'd love to stay but we're late to our wedding!" said William.

I looked at Tommy and tears filled his eyes. I guess our love was just a masquerade.

Smoke surrounded us and everything started spinning. I lost consciousness and everything went black again.

***

I was back home and the year was 1856. I walked into the church and my partens was smiling at me. I do this for them, I don't want them to die.

"Do you take King Willian to your husband?" asked the priest. "I do!" I said. "Do you take Prince Adam to your husband?" asked the priest. "I do!" replied William. "You may now kiss!" he said.

Will kissed me but the love in his eyes didn't feel genuine. "Why so sad? I spared your family!" he said. "It's happy tears!" I lied. "We will travled to France on our honeymoon!" said William. "So romantic!" I replied. Will smiled.

Adam and William are married now. But Will is up to no good.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~