You'll always be my best friend

Adam's: POV

"What's up with John?" I asked. "I'm not sure, but I've a feeling he'll do something horrible at our theater!" said Margaret. "Don't worry, we will keep an eye on him!" replied Liz. "Thanks, but be careful!" she said. "Promise!" replied Elizabeth. "We won't let him ruin anything!" I said. "I trust you two!" replied Margaret.

"I knew there was something about him that I didn't like!" I said. "You seem to know him very well!" replied Margaret. "You will get answers to your questions at the theater!" I said. "Thank you!" she replied.

***

"Hey Adam!" said Nandi. "Hey!" I replied. "I'm sorry about yesterday, if you want to go back, I'll let you go. I won't force you to stay here!" she said. "I'm sorry too, I've been an idiot!" I replied.

"It's normal for friends to fight!" said Nandi. "Yeah!" I replied. "You'll always be my best friend!" she said and hugged me. "You're more than a friend to me, you are my sister!" I replied. "Aww Adam!" said Nandi with a smile on her face. "It's true!" I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I'm glad Adam and Nandi are friends again❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~