Don't leave me again

Adam's: POV

Literature was my favorite subject. My favorite book is Romeo and Juliet. A beautiful story with a tragic end.

"Your handwritten is so beautiful!" said  Jennifer. "Thank you!" I replied. "I love your accent!" she said. "Thanks, I'm from England!" I replied. "Oh, I love England!" said Jennifer dreamly.

Nandi threw a piece of paper for me. Go ahead, tell her you're a prince. I also gave her a note. Why are you like this? we used to be friends. She gave me a new note. Friends are there for each other, they don't leave.

"Miss, Adam and Nandi send notes to each other!" said Rebekah. "It's not true!" she replied. Jen read her note and she had a happy smile on her face.

"We'll set up a theater about a tragic masquerade ball and you'd be a perfect prince!" said Jennifer. "John has already told us!" I replied. "Oh so wonderful and Tommy will play the farm boy!" she said. "Excuse me, I need some air!" I replied and walked out of the classroom.

***

I was walking around alone in the corridor. Someone was calling my name. I turned around and saw my sister. She ran into my arms and I hugged her tightly.

"I thought I would never see you again!" I said. "Don't leave me again!" sobbed Elizabeth. "Never!" I said. "I have missed you so much!" she replied. "Me too!" I said.

"There you are!" replied Margaret. "Mother!" said Liz surprised. "Am I in trouble?" I asked. "No!" she said. I let out a sigh of relief. "I need to talk to you two, it's about John!" said Margaret with a low voice.

I'm glad Liz is reunited with her brother. Does Margaret knows something about John?

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~