Your father is a killer

William's: POV

-Time skip-

October 13th 1859: England

"Papa!" said Luna. "Hello darling!" I replied. I lifted up her in my arms. "I picked this flower to you!" she said. "Thank you so much!" I replied.

(Three years old Luna)

"Papa, where's father?" she asked. "Far away!" I said. "I want to meet him!" replied Luna. "Your father is a killer!" I said. "What?" she asked. "He murdered his partens and his nanny. Adam tried to kill his sister too, but I saved her!" I said.

Luna began crying. "Oh honey, you're safe here. I don't let anybody hurt you!" I said. "Will father kill me too?" she asked. "You are my daughter, I will protect you with my life!" I said.

"I love you papa!" she replied. "I love you too. I don't understand that someone wants to kill you!" I said. "I feel safe with you!" replied Luna. "It makes me happy!" I said with a smile on my face.

***

"Sir, Adam and Tommy won't stop searching for their daughter!" said Julian. "I know!" I replied. "They'll come here to get her back!" he said.

"I'll force them to look when I kill their daughter. After that I'll kill her partens and take over the entire kingdom!" I replied laughing. "You will never be our king!" said Julian coldly.

"Maybe I should kill you too, as I killed your sister!" I replied. "I couldn't protect Gwen, but I will protect Adam's family!" he said.

"Guards!" I called. "Yes, my Lord?" they asked. "Throw Julian in the dungeon!" I said. "You won't get away with this!" he replied. "Hope you like rats!" I said. The guards dragged him away and a smirk appeared on my face.

Adam and Tommy have to save Luna before it's too late.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~