You can live with us

Adam's: POV

I went out of the bathroom and William had woke up. "Oh Adam, I'm so sorry!" he said. "It's okay!" I replied. "I promise it won't happen again!" he said. "I'm fine Will, I swear!" I replied. He smiled softly and gave me a hug.

"I'll visit some friends today!" I said. "Okay, have fun!" replied Will and kissed my goodbye.

***

I arrived to Nandi's house, and knocked at the door. "Come in quickly!" said Nandi. I walked in with a confused look. "It's dark times now, no one is safe!" she explained. "Hey Adam!" replied Noah happily. "Hey!" I said.

"Isn't a bit hot to wear a coat in here?" he asked. "The reason why I'm wearing a coat is because I don't want to show my husband my baby bump. He threatens to kill my baby!" I said sadly.

"I understand and we don't let anybody hurt you or your baby!" replied Nandi softly. "You can live with us!" said Noah. "Thanks, it means a lot!" I replied.

Nandi showed that she was also pregnant. We talked about they would be named and they'd probably be best friends with each other. Suddlenly I felt a kick. I was smiling happily. "I know you are safe, I love you with all my heart!" I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I think Adam and Nandi's kids will be best friends.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~