I promise to protect you forever

Nandi's: POV

"It's a boy!" said the nurse. "Can I hold him?" I asked. She lay my son in my arms and tears of joy ran down my cheeks. "He's beautiful!" I replied. "He really is!" said Noah.

 "He really is!" said Noah

(Simba)

"I named him after my friend!" I replied. "Aww!" said Noah.

Simba woke up and began crying. I rocked him softly and stroked his cheek. "I promise to protect you forever!" I said.

Adam and Tommy came in and he had tears in her eyes.

"Omg, he's adorable!" he said. "What's his name?" asked Tommy. "Simba!" I replied.

"Oh honey, I'm so proud of you!" said Adam and gave me a hug. "Would you like to be his godfather?" I asked. "It'd be an honor!" he said.

"We have a daughter!" replied Tommy. "That's amazing!" said Noah. "Her name is Luna Elizabeth Kingsleigh!" replied Adam. "Wonderful name!" I said.

***

Simba was sleeping in his cardle and he hugged his teddy bear. I kissed him on his forehead.

"My beautiful family!" said Noah. "I can't believe we've a child!" I replied. "He will grow up in a safe world!" he said. "We're not safe, not yet!" I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Nandi and Noah will be amazing partens to Simba❤️ He's so cute💕 I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~