She's gone

William's: POV

I broke into their house and found her in her partens' room. Luna were sleeping deeply and noticed nothing. I lifted up her and sang a lullaby for her.

"Soon I have the magic to take over the entire world. I looked at my daughter who was sleeping in my arms.

"You will be my sidekick!" I said and disappeared.

Adam's: POV

I came back home after a shopping round. I found my boyfriend sleeping on the couch. I put a blanket on him and kissed his cheek. Luna must have taken all his energy.

But it was still too quiet in the house and a worried feeling filled my body. I waited for our daughter to start crying or something. But I heard nothing.

I walked upstairs and ran into our bedroom. I rushed to her cardle and let out a scream.

My beloved baby girl was gone. Tears were streaming down my face. I was breathing heavily.

"Luna, where are you?" I called. I looked everywhere, but could not find her. This can't be true, our daugther can't be gone.

"Adam, what's going on?" asked Tommy. "She's gone!" I said and broke down.

You will pay for this William and Luna will not help you. I feel for Adam and Tommy so much💔 I hope they find their beloved daughter.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~