Our daughter

Tommy's: POV

-Nine months later-

On the way home I went into a second-hand sho. I found a beautiful box with a dancing ballerina. "It's in very good condition to be from the 1856!" said the store owner.

"How much does it cost?" I asked and was prepared for a high price. "It's yours, you don't need to pay anything at all!" said the man kindly. I thanked him and went home.

"Adam, look what I bought today!" I said. "It was my mother's music box, Gwen gave it to her when I was born!" he replied. "I'm sure Luna will love it!" I said. Adam got gently up from the couch and managed to walk a few steps. He started screaming in pain.

"It's time!" he shouted. "Go to your, room and wait there!" I said and helped Adam upstairs. Liz and Cosette nodded and went to their room.

I hoped that everything would go well, I thought of all the fun things we would do together.

***

I heard baby cry after an hour. The girls rushed up to our bedroom. Adam was holding a small baby in his arms.

(Luna Elizabeth Kingsleigh)

"Hey Luna, we're your aunts Liz and Cosette. We love you so much!" she said and patted her cheek. She giggled and smiled.

"She's so beautiful, and you did a amazing job!" I replied proudly and gave both my boyfriend our daughter a kiss on their cheeks. "Thank you!" said Adam with a smile on his face.

I will protect Luna with my life! No one was allowed to hurt her. Don't mess with my family.

I'm so happy for Adam and Tommy. Liz and Cosette will be wonderful aunts to Luna.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~