You have never been and you never will be my mother

Nandi's: POV

I stood by the window and looked out. I massaged my baby bump. I'd do everything to keep my child safe.

"I'm so happy for you darling!" said father. "Thanks!" I replied. "You will be a wonderful mother!" said Mufasa. "Thank you father!" I replied.

"You are pregnant and you didn't told me!" said mother. "Leave us alone!" I replied. "I hope it will be a girl and she will be as beautiful princess as her mother!" said Kala. "I don't care about the gender, I'm happy as long as my baby is healthy!" I replied. "You've been in the modern world for too long!" said mother.

"Kala!" replied father. "I'm your mother, I know what's best for you!" she said. "You have never been... and you never will be my mother!" I replied. "How can you say so?" asked Kala upset. "Goodbye!" I said and walked out of the castle.

***

I walked home to Noah. He welcomed me with open arms. I started to get feelings for him.

"You are welcome to stay here as long as you want!" he said. "Thank you so much!" I replied. "No problem!" he said with a smile on his face. "I like you Noah, more than a friend!" I replied. "I like you too, Nandi!" he said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Nandi and Noah are so cute❤️ She'll be a wonderful mother.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~