You can't hide from me

Adam's: POV

I met home horribe sight when I got home. Mother and father was lying in a puddle of blood. They stared lifelessly at the ceiling. I closed their eyes while tears was rolling down my cheeks.

I ran up to Liz's room, but couldn't find her. "Nooo!" I screamed. "I'm under the bed!" she whispered. She crawled out and hugged me.

"You're okay!" I said. "William murdered mother and father!" sobbed Elizabeth. "We have take us to Tommy's time, we're safe there!" I said.

"Not so quick, Adam!" replied Will. He was holding a gun in his hand. "Why are you doing this? I thought you loved me!" I said.

"I have never loved you, I married you so I could take over the throne!" he replied. "You killed Gwen and my partens!" I said coldly. "I had get rid of them!" replied William.

"Adam!" said Liz. "I see your little sister is still alive!" he replied with a smirk on his face. "Don't dare to hurt her!" I said. "You can't hide from me!" replied William. "Yes we can!" said Liz.

She opened her locket and smoke filled the room. Everything began spinning and we disappeared.

***

"Adam, Liz!" said a familiar voice. "Margaret!" I replied. "Where have you two been?" she asked worried. "How long have we been gone?" I asked. "Two hours!" said Margaret.

"I've been gone for six days!" I replied. "What are you talking about?" she asked confused. "Let's talk more in your office, it's a long story!" I said. "I'd love to hear it!" replied Margaret.

You're a evil man William. You will never win. I wish he could leave Adam and Liz alone. I feel for them so much. I'm worried about Tommy and Cosette too.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~