I warned you but you didn't listen

Adam's: POV

"You've been so quiet lately, is everything alright?" asked Gwen worried. "No!" I said crying. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I told William we would be partens and he...abused me!" I said with a cracked voice. "Oh Adam, I'm so sorry to hear!" replied Gwen and hugged me.

"I'm scared, Gwaine!" I said. "I will not let that monster hurt you again!" she replied. "He forbidden me to tell this!" I said. "He doesn't need to know!" replied Gwaine.

"He threatened to kill my family if I told anyone!" I said. "I will tell you partens and take them to a safe place!" replied Gwen. "Thank you so much, you're an angel!" I said. "Everything's going to be alright!" she replied.

***

I woke in the middle of the night of a loud scream. I ran out of my room and found a body at the stairs. The stone staircase was covered with blood. Gwen was lying lifeless on the floor and blood ran from her head. She wasn't breathing.

William had written a message to me with her blood.

I warned you but you didn't listen. Your precious family will be slaughtered and it'll be your fault. You made a horribe mistake.

"I'm so sorry Gwen!" I said while tears were streaming down my face. "I'll never be able to forgive myself!" I said.

R.I.P Gwaine❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~