I'm confused and I just don't know what to be for you

Adam's: POV

I was sitting on a table inside the boy's restrooms. Tommy had his arm around my waist. "I love you so much!" I said. "I love you more!" he replied and kissed me.

I put my hand in his pocket and picked up my necklace. But Tommy took it away from me.

"Why do you have my necklace?" I asked. "I can explain!" he said. "Explain then!" I replied. "I don't want you to leave, I really love you Adam with all my heart!" said Tommy. "Come with me, you're gonna love the 1800s!" I replied. "I'm sorry Adam!" he replied.

He took my necklace and tore it apart. I fell down on my knees and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"How could you?" I asked with a hurtful voice. "I'm so sorry!" said Tommy. "Cosette will die because of you!" I replied. "What?" he asked. "

"She's ill and her brother isn't there to take care of her!" I said. "Oh my goodness, I didn't know, I swear!" replied Tommy. "I shouldn't have trusted you!" I said coldly. "Please forgive me Adam!" he begged. "It's over!" I said and left him.

***

"Home already?" asked John. "Leave me alone!" I said. "Where's Tommy?" he asked. "I don't care and I don't want to hear his name!" I said. "Finally!" he replied.

He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. I looked shocked at him. His disguise disappeared, I gasped.

"Missed me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "William!" I said. "Nice to see you again!" he said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm here to take you back!" said Will.

"But Tommy destroyed my necklace!" I replied. "I asked him to do it!" he said. "But why?" I asked. "So I can marry you and take over your father's throne.

Then I will kill your family in the same way I killed Thomas!" said William. "Nooo!" I screamed. "You can't stop me!" he said. "Please, don't kill my mother or sister!" I replied. "I'll spare their lives if you marry me!" said William. "I want to be your husband!" I replied.

I hate William so much, he's a evil man.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~