I won't let you die

Cosette's: POV

I was walking around in the village to find something to eat. Someone was calling my name. I saw my brother coming. I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"You're alive!" I said happily. "I'm here!" he replied. "I've missed you so much Thomas!" I said while tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I've missed you too Cosette!" replied Tommy.

"Adam will be so happy to see you!" I said. "I have to take you to the hospital first!" he replied. "We don't have much money!" I said. "I won't let you die!" replied Tommy. "Thank you!" I said.

***

Nandi's: POV

"You will be a beautiful queen!" said my husband. "I don't want to be a queen, I want to be a singer!" I replied. "Singing is waste of time!" said Kocoum. "No it's not!" I replied crying and ran out of the castle.

I met my friend Noah and I hugged him. I told him everything. He stroked my cheek and wiped away the tears.

"I'm sorry to hear!" he said. "I hate my husband and my mother so much!" I replied. "I'm sad he married you!" said Noah. "Why?" I asked. "Because I'm in love with you!" he said. "You love me?" I asked.

"You're a princess, I'm just a simple farm boy!" said Noah. "It doesn't matter, I love you for who you are!" I replied. "I'm glad to hear that!" he said.

I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it!" I replied. "No one saw us!" said Noah. "I'm married!" I replied. "Deep breath Nandi, it's okay!" he said. "I better go home!" I replied. "I'll never forget you!" said Noah.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I ship Nandi and Noah❤️ They're cute together.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~