9-When I Get Home, You're So Dead.

On any other day I'd shoot the boy, But your simple toy Had caused a scene like that. Leave him hanging on the walls, Just a picture in the hall Like 100 more. Consider this as a gift as you taste him on your lips And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips. I hope he's leaving you empty baby this is just a fix. For such a simple little whore

-When I Get Home, You're So Dead- Mayday Parade

¤¤

I suggest you check out that song because it basically describes how Jemmys relationship is in Flaws-Remedy. Tell me what you think ^-^

Flawsy's P.O.V

Rushing said we should go our separate ways, I really didn't expect any less from him.

Now that I think about all the things I did with him I feel terrible, not just for myself but for Cherry. Cherish should be in my position, having Rushings kid and being happy.

But she's dead, and I know even if she was alive she wouldn't be happy, she never was. Mom said even as a child she had that look of disgust.

I knew why, hatred. Hatred twoards our mother, twoards Rushing, twoards everyone but me and dad really.

No one knew I was with child except Alexa and Rushing, I hoped to keep it that way. I had been throwing up all day so mom suggested I shouldn't go to school.

As clueless as she is I don't think she'll even notice I've gained five pounds.

I wanted to go to the doctors but you couldn't go without a parent if you were under eighteen.

I planned to tell them, I did, but I just didn't know how. I thought of telling dad first because I feel he'd go easier on me, but then I don't know with him lately we haven't really......talked.

Ive always been closer with my mom then I ever have been my dad, being close with dad was Cherry and Mattys thing, mostly cause all three of them were alike in every way possible.

I got up from my bed telling someone who have been pregnant many times, my mom.

I walked into her room she was just laying there staring at the ceiling, alone. I felt like she wasn't having that great of day.

I walked over to her bed laid down next to her staring at the ceiling.

"Hey." She said. "Hi...You okay?" I replied. "Im hungover, I'm sure you've experienced one before."

I shrugged. "Not really.." I said. "Well maybe you should have a drink sometime, I mean you're sixteen not dead." She laughed slightly.

I took in a shaky breath.

"Actually I cant drink, probably not for the next nine months...." I whispeared.

She laughed slightly thinking I was going on with her joke.

I looked over at her.

"Im not joking." I said.

"What?"

"Mom im pregnant. Like really pregnant."

"What the hell do you mean you're pregnant?" "Im having a baby..." I said. She laughed, "no you're not." "What??"

"I don't know get rid of it or something."

"Mom Im not getting an abortion! Are you crazy??"

We both sat up at the same time.

"You're right I apologize, uhm are you for sure you're pregnant?"

"I took three test, one at Alexas and two this morning.. all positive."

"Damn...." she said. "I want you to know im not mad, im disappointed. I expected much more from such a beautiful girl."

I feel like she was giving me a speech shes probably heard a million times.

"Dissapointment doesnt make me feel better, Id rather you be mad..." I trailed off. "Did Rushing do this to you?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Flawless, I want to know."

I nod. Tears falling down my cheeks.

She took me into her embrace. "Babe, its okay you guys can do this.."

"He wants nothing to do with it mom, he doesn't even want to talk to me anymore."

"Oh he's going to have something to do it. If he can stick it in then he could stick it out." She said getting up. She grabbed her phone.

"W-who are you calling?" I asked.  "Mamma no, I don't want this to be a big deal." I said. "Look Flawsy, this is all your fault, you shouldn't have had sex. If you wouldn't have had sex you wouldn't have gotten pregnant and this wouldn't be made into a big deal."

I watched as she dialed the number.

Emmys P.O.V

"Hey babe." I heard Sawyer answer. I rolled my eyes. I heard him humming softly and I figured he was holding the new born. Melina gave birth about a week ago to their baby girl, Candy. (A/n: last minute name choice, guys give me some names omf.)

"Hi...." I said walking out of the room so Flawsy wouldn't hear the convo.

"So....guess what?" I asked. "What?"

"We're gonna be grandparents." I said. He laughed. "Look Emmy Id love to hear about your menopause symptoms but I really gotta put this baby down for a nap."

I rolled my eyes

"Im thirty Seven and not going through menopause you asshole. I mean we're really going to be grandparents, your son got my daughter pregnant."

"What the hell? RUSHING?" He yelled calling Rushing into the room. "Em, ill be over to talk to you in a secound okay?" He asked. "Yeah alright." I said before hanging up.

*30 minutes later*

We were all sitting on the couch, Rushing, Flawsy, Sawyer, and I.

"Im sorry I took both your daughters virginity and got her pregnant, it wont happen again."

Wow, this child sure wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

"Are you serious Rush?" Sawyer asked him. "Yep. Look I don't want a kid right now, I don't need one." He said.

Flawsy crossed her arms over her chest and looked at Rushing the same way I looked at Joey when I was mad.

"You could help..." she said. "Everyone is acting like I forced her to fuck me, she wanted it!" He said. "No one is saying that Rushing." Sawyer told him.

"Look Mrs.Graceffa I apologize. Im sorry that your daughter was a whore with everyone but me and that this one is pregnant, I really am. But none of that is my fault. Cherry wasn't my fault, she never was. But everyone sure as hell thinks that way, especially you. And everyone is putting so much shit into my head that Im starting to believe I killed her, but I didn't. She asked me to of course, on multiple occasions, but I didn't. She was just un happy, didn't see a reason to live. And I believe Thats what happens when you put such a beautiful thing into such a cruel world." And with that he walked out leaving me shocked and Flawsy in tears.

Sawyer apologized to the both of us and followed after his son.

"Mom." She cried so hard she was shaking. "Yea baby?" I asked taking her in my arms. "Will you help me?"

I sigh.

"Looks like I have too.."