Glass Heart (Tomtord)

Tord was always seeming like such a tough person. He had been through many relationships but not once did he ever cry when they ended. That made people think he didn't care when really, he just bottled up his emotions. Tord secretly had what was known as Glass Heart Disease. Tord's 'friends' however, didn't know he had the condition. What the condition does to a person is that it makes the person's heart as fragile as glass. Everytime they get heartbroken, their heart cracks a little. The worse the heartbreak, the worse the crack it causes. If a person with the conditions heart gets too cracked, it'll shatter. If the person's heart shatters, the person will die or if they're lucky, they'll survive at the cost of permanently remaining emotionless and unable to feel love for the rest of their life. Tord just wanted someone to love him. At this point, he didn't care who he fell in love with. One day, he confesses to his archenemy Tom that he had a crush on him and wanted to date him. Tom of course, agreed. Did he love Tord? Not at all. He was completely unaware of Tord's condition though. He wanted to make Tord fall madly in love with him then just to be a jerk, he was going to break up with Tord in the worst way possible. He was going to tell Tord all the flaws Tord had and say that he hated each and every one of Tord's flaws. But what happens if Tom finds out the hard way that Tord had Glass Heart Disease?

//I would really like to be Tord for this//