The Clone

Ever since Tord had made a cloning machine to try to clone Tom, his life has been a living hell. The cloning machine broke after making a single clone to which was what Tord thought to be a 'monster'. He kept it in an unbreakable room in his lab since he didn't dare let his friends see it. The clone was far from being a normal Tom clone. It was ten feet tall, it had nine empty black eye sockets on the middle of it's face, it had five mouths. One on it's left cheek, one on it's left shoulder, one on the right side of it's forehead, one where it should normally be, and one on the front of it's neck. It also had eight arms but only two legs. Tord referred to it as Tomalgam but he honestly hated it. Sure, the creature didn't appear to have any intents on harming anyone. That is as long as Tord could keep it calm. It liked yo play guitar like Tom did so Tord would steal Tom's guitar and let Tomalgam play Tom's guitar and Tomalgam had the same skill at playing guitar that Tom did. Tomalgam is usually nice but one thing is for certain. Under any circumstances, NEVER betray Tomalgam and NEVER lie to him. That will piss him off enough that he'll straight up throw someone across the room and make them hit the wall hard from being thrown across the room. One day, Tom decided to confront Tord about his missing guitar. What happens if Tord straight up confesses to the fact he made a clone of Tom that ended up not being the way it should and that he's been letting it play Tom's guitar? How would Tom react if he sees the fact that Tord has been not taking the best care of it and that Tord has been keeping Tomalgam locked in a room? But more importantly, how would Tom react to meeting Tomalgam?

//I wanna be Tomalgam for this//