They're Terrible Babysitters (TomTord)

OD(Opposite Day)!Matt always was extremely protective of OD!Tom and OD!Tord. OD!Matt was like the extremely overprotective dad that no one ever wanted to screw around with. However, OD!Matt and OD!Edd had to go out of town for four months and couldn't bring OD!Tom and OD!Tord with them. OD!Matt decided to get the two of his friends a babysitter since they couldn't be trusted to be left alone. So, he contacts EW(Eddsworld)!Edd and asks if any of Edd's friends could babysit OD!Tom and OD!Tord for a few months. EW!Edd wanted Tom and Tord to have more responsibility and for them to actually have a job so he agrees and tells OD!Matt that he had someone to watch OD!Tom and OD!Tord. However, OD!Matt had never met Tom or Tord so he had no idea that the two were enemies or that they could both have severe anger issues sometimes. However, Tom and Tord had no idea that they had to be a babysitter until OD!Tom and OD!Tord showed up at the house but how would they react to having to be babysitters for a few months? But what happens if Tom and Tord end up being bad babysitters? What's the worst that could possibly happen?

//I would really like to be OD!Tord and Tom for this//