The New Leader (Pokemon Au TomTord)

Tom was new at being a Pokémon trainer so he hadn't had much experience. He also has never met Tord before. Though, despite this, he heard there was a new Pokémon Leader a few towns over and from what Tom heard, this trainer was hot. Though, Tom didn't know if it was meant by the Leader's appearance or if their Pokémon were fire type. He also heard the Leader was only in their early 20's while Tom was 18. So of course, Tom wanted to meet this new Leader. Tom however, had only a single low level pokemon that a friend gave him. It wasn't even the type he really wanted to have but he liked it anyways even though Tom wanted to be an ice type trainer. Though, it was an Eevee that was level 5 so he hoped to one day evolve it into a Glacieon. Tom however, had no idea how hard gym battles could be since well, he's never even battled another trainer before. But what if one day, Tom meets that new leader far from the gym but had no idea that the person whom was Tord, was the new gym leader? What if Tom develops a massive crush on Tord? How would Tom react if he finds out his crush was the new leader?

//Note: Tord's team is a level 23 Arcanine, a level 24 Torracat, and a Level 20 Ninetails. I chose those according to what I felt would match Tord's personality the best.
I would also really like to be Tord for this//