The Hotline

Tord had always been an unstable guy but he kept that a secret from his friends. He constantly made calls to the suicide hotline but his friends didn't know that. He didn't know Tom worked at the suicide hotline place but lately, Tord had been texting a worker there and telling them everything that he was experiencing and that he was at his wits end and couldn't stand his pain anymore. He however, never said his name to the person and the worker never stated their name so Tom and Tord had no idea they had been texting each other. It helped Tord feel a little better by texting the person and even though Tord was extremely emotionally fragile, he started developing a crush on the person. But one day, Tord texts the person, asking what their name is but he doesn't specify his own name. Of course, it shocked Tord when he found out he was talking to Tom but he still didn't say who he (tord) was. But what happens if one day, when Tord's suicidal thoughts were extremely bad, Tord ends up calling Tom when Tom was at work at the suicide hotline place and Tom finally finds out it's been Tord he's been talking to? How would Tom react to Tord being suicidal?

//I wanna be Tord for this//