Tom's Got Some Major Issues {Tom x Secret-Naga!Tord}

Tom and Tord had hated each other for the longest of times. Everyone knew about Tom's monster form but no one knew about Tord's Naga form. One day, when Tord was home alone with Tom for five months, Tom noticed Tord straight up hadn't left his room at all for three months straight. Tom was pretty sure that Tord must've died or some shit. So Tom breaks Tord's locked bedroom door down and just sees Tord oddly just sitting on the floor in the middle of the room. The floor was covered in some sort of snake skin but Tom had no idea what nagas even were. But Tord was in human form. But then Tord started acting weird such as saying some weird stuff to Tom such as "You're so sweet... I wonder if you taste just the same~"
Tord was extremely hungry and it didn't help the fact that nagas have a taste for humans and that Tom was home alone with him. But how would Tom react if Tord goes into naga form and tried to catch him? What if Tom goes into his half monster form that was 7'5" and had claws, sharp teeth, a tail, and horns as well as dark purple patches on his skin and he tries to fight Tord off? Would Tom win?...or would he lose?...

//I really wanna be Tord//