He Lied, He Isn't Fine {TomTord}

Lately, everyone noticed Tom's off behavior. Anytime tord tried to annoy Tom, Tom ignored him now. Anytime Tord tried to start a fight with Tom, Tom just ignored him or didn't fight back at all and allowed himself to get beat up. Now for Tom, this was really odd behavior considering he'd always fight back no matter what his mood was. Then he started spending more and more time until it got to the point he only left his room for food, more alcohol, or to go to the bathroom. He didn't even talk to Edd, Matt, or Tord anymore. This concerned everyone. Bur whenever they'd ask if he was ok, he'd fake a convincing smile and assure them he was fine. Sad to say, everyone believed that his false smiles were real.

...They weren't...

Then one day, when Tom was home alone with Tord for a weekend, Tom had been acting even stranger. He would refuse to leave his room. Tord of course found this odd but he just shrugged it off. Anything odd about Tom he shrugged off until one night during that weekend, he gets a text from Tom. How would Tord react to what the text was? How would he react to the fact that Tom's been lying about being fine all this time?

//I wanna be Tom for this.//