His Emotions Control It All (TomTord)

Tom to say the least, had a unique ability. Anytime he felt emotion, the weather outside changed based on his emotion. No one knew though that the weather was changing because of Tom. If Tom was sad, it would be down-pouring rain. If Tom was happy, it would be a nice day. If he had a neutral emotion, it would be a cloudy day. If he were upset, it would be minor to severe thunderstorms. If Tom was nervous, it's a windy day. If Tom is scared, the worse his fear is, the colder it is outside. If he's in pain, the weather will be bad but it varies based on his levels of pain. Minor pain results in just light snow. Medium pain results in hail. And massive amounts of pain results in a blizzard. However, if he ever were to get heartbroken, it would cause a massive storm until someone "heals" his broken heart. Tom secretly had a massive crush on Tord. He loved Tord with all his heart. He wanted to date Tord and he was certain Tord felt the same way about him when really, Tord felt pure hatred towards Tom. One day, Tom got the courage to confess his love to Tord. But how bad could things get if Tord rejects Tom? What if Tord regrets rejecting Tom?

//I would really like to be Tom for this.//