The New Creature {Red-Leader!Tord x Siren!Tom}

Tord was an infamous leader whom had also recently started getting into the idea of traveling overseas. Tord had never met Tom before either. Tom was a lone siren that lived in the ocean. He was the only one of his kind so it's imaginable that he gets extremely lonely. There weren't even any merman or mermaids for Tom to hang out with. But since Tom was the only Siren left alive, hardly anyone ever knew of sirens since it's been thought that they went extinct hundreds of years ago and the fact that no one has ever seen Tom. One day however, when Tord was on his boat, just crossing the sea, Tord gets the feeling he was being watched. Tord of course, had no idea what sirens or mermaids/merman were either so he would have no idea that some creature in the water was following him. But what happens if one night, when the boat was anchored in place for the night, when Tord was trying to sleep in his cabin, he hears the cries of someone lonely coming from behind some rocks? Of course, this made Tord believe that someone was possibly stranded behind the rocks but what if he takes a small rowboat to go see who it was? How would he react to meeting Tom?

//I would like to be Tom for this. This is also how Tom looks btw//

 This is also how Tom looks btw//