Something Different [Eddsworld!Tord x Opposite-Day!Matt]

Tord was always enjoying life with his friends, even though he was secretly a villain. He couldn't help but feel like there was something missing in his life. Was it a friend? Nah, probably not. He didn't have a lover. Tord always believed there were Au's but there was no evidence to prove it. One day, he happens to get a new mirror for his room since the old one he had broke. Little did he know, this mirror led to the opposite day au. When he figured out the mirror led to an au, he was very happy. Since well, it proved his theories were right and it also meant he had the chance to find a lover there. As for Opposite day Matt, or OD(opposite day)!Matt for short, was not narcissistic. He was far from being that. Unlike Eddsworld Matt, OD!Matt absolutely HATED seeing his reflection. Which was why he wouldn't even go outside on rainy days due to not wanting to see his reflection in puddles. Instead of collecting mirrors, he tended to really like baseball bats. He honestly had little to no self esteem which is why he hated seeing his reflection. As for his friends, he acted like a father figure towards them. An overprotective one at that. If you even as much as hurt the feelings of one of his three friends, let's just say bad things will happen and someone that isn't Matt likely will end up in the hospital badly injured if not just barely alive. OD!Matt's friends meant a lot to him which is why he was so protective of them because he didn't want to lose them. Also, something to take note of is NEVER screw around with OD!Matt's emotions. If you do that as a way to make fun of him or hurt his feelings and he finds out that you were just screwing with his emotions, yeah, you'll REALLY regret it. When it came to meeting new people, OD!Matt might not seem like a good person. He might seem really harsh or perhaps like he ignores everything which wasn't true. He just had trust issues but he could be a nice guy once you get to know him. But what happens if one day, Tord meets OD!Matt? What if the two actually get along?

//I wanna be Tord for this. Also, this is OD!Matt if you don't know what he looks like. And yes, he does keep the back bottom part of his hair in a ponytail.//