The Fallen Angel

Tord was a teen that never seemed to age. He seemed to permanently be 16 but he insisted that he was in fact aging. Since it would be odd for him to not age, everyone just believed he aged. Tord secretly however, was not aging. He secretly wasn't even alive. He had actually died many years ago at the age of sixteen but was now a fallen angel. He however, had been granted the opportunity to redeem himself and earn his way back to heaven if he were to be the guardian angel for a group of people whom were Edd, Matt, and Tom. But until then, he was stuck on earth and at unrest and his soul could not rest in peace until he succeeds with his goal. He however, does hide his wings because well, it isn't normal for a normal living person to have wings and he didn't want to draw unnecessary attention to himself. But one of his goals was to get Tom to give up his alcohol issue and get him to have a better life, he had to get Matt to be less Narcissistic and get Matt to actually enjoy life away from mirrors, and he had to get Edd to find Edd's soulmate. If Tord succeeded with this major task, he'd be granted the ability to rest in peace. But... Would he succeed?... What if he wanted to stay on earth but get another chance to live and be happy?

//I wanna be Tord for this//