The Elevator Game {TomTord}

Tom was a teen that loved to play paranormal 'games'. He'd test them out and see if they worked or not. Then he heard of a game to play at a haunted hotel that has at least ten floors to the hotel. There happened to be one in Tom's town so he rented a room there for the night. He heard that if you go on the elevator to floors in the following order of 4th floor, 2nd floor, 6th floor, 2nd floor, 10th floor, 5th floor, then lobby, if it worked correctly, when pressing the lobby button, you'd be brought to the 10th floor instead of the lobby. And supposedly, the 10th floor would be in a different realm or something and there'd be a lot of paranormal stuff there. It was also said that if on the 5th floor, a little ghost girl should get on but it's said to not look at her nor speak to her. Then you'd press the libby button to see if the 'game' worked or not. But what happens if when Tom does that and presses the lobby button...he gets brought to the 10th floor? What if he meets a teenager named Tord, whom was the same age as Tom? What if Tord had been trapped there for weeks and had been waiting for someone with an elevator keycard to find him and allow him to leave the cursed 10th floor?

//I would like to be Tord for this. Also, Tom has never met Tord before.//